Home[MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7) GzSzGlU[MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7) T9ywruy[MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7) MrZV306[MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7) KNjj8mV

[MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

prince77

[MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7) Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7)   [MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 12:18 am

-In game name: [AcG]prince7

- Your Age: 20 years old

- Where are you from :Egypt

- In game score/rank: 14040/filed marshall

- How long have you been a part of the community: 7 months

- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : at friday and thursday

- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: its the first time to be admin but i learn anything quickly

- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : because i see many hackers and i hate hackers

- How can you help the server being an Administrator : clean the server from hackers

- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): because i want help the members of server

- Rate your English Level (1-10) :8/10
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :10\10 i know anything i must know at this age
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : no because i dont know

- Post a screenshot of your /stats : at this link
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/57/11/39/sa-mp-10.jpg
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

[MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7)   [MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 2:43 am

DENIED
Back to top Go down

[MG] Staff Application ([AcG]prince7)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Staff Application [OPENED] :: Denied-