Home[MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application GzSzGlU[MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application T9ywruy[MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application MrZV306[MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application KNjj8mV

[MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sid10007
Sid10007

[MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application   [MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:51 pm

In game name: [MG]Sid[nWo]
In game score/rank: 4901
How long have you been apart of the community: Almost 2 weeks now.
How can you help the server being an administrator: I have a good English skill, therefore I am able to explain almost anything to anyone as I have a proper knowledge of English. I also have a large experience in administrating other servers during my old times, and I have been effective. I am also able to supervise other administrators to see how good are their doing their duties. I also am mostly online where no Administrator or any staff member is, which is the best time for hackers to show up. One thing I hate most, will be hacking and abusing. Therefore, I will try my best to enforce justice in the server.
Why are you applying: Because I am tired of abusers and hackers showing up every now and then and I am tired of racist people insulting everyone just for racist and political stupid reasons, and because I get frustrated when people who take advantage to themselves get away with it. Therefore I want to become part of the staff team to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member: Yes, I am totally aware of it, and as I stated above, what I hate most, is people who take advantage to themselves throughout abusing their positions instead of doing their duty. I clearly understand the risks and will try my best to avoid them.
Post a screenshot of your /stats: [MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application Stats
Back to top Go down
http://Theepicureanode.blogspot.com
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application   [MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:57 pm

+1 from me
-Active  at nightime when  many hackers pop up
-Frendly
-Helpful alot.
-Hes a pretty Mature guy aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]Raven
[MG]Raven
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application   [MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:45 pm

+1
-Active
-Helpful
-Mature
Back to top Go down
Sid10007
Sid10007

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application   [MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 am

You have my thanks for the positive replies. I just need 1 more or 3 more -1 so this application gets decided.
Back to top Go down
http://Theepicureanode.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application   [MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Sid[nWo] Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1