HomeIA Application Format WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIA Application Format GzSzGlUIA Application Format T9ywruyIA Application Format MrZV306IA Application Format KNjj8mV

IA Application Format

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrinceKiller[kM]
PrinceKiller[kM]

IA Application Format Empty
PostSubject: IA Application Format   IA Application Format EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:04 am

-Ingame Name :PrinceKiller

-Present Nationality :Pakistan

-Email :princekiller20177@gmail.com

-your gender:Male

-have you ever been banned,warned or jailed by any admin or moderator ? :No And Never

-Knowledge of Languages. What is your mother tongue?Hindi And English My Family Hindi Speak!

-in-game Skills :Captain Sniper

-Why do you want to become a member of Immortal Army ?Good Clan New Create And Me Join Clan Smile

By Submission of this application I certify that the statements made by me in answer to the foregoing questions are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any misrepresentation or material omission made on this application form or other document requested by the Organization renders a staff member of the Immortal Army liable to termination or dismissal.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

IA Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: IA Application Format   IA Application Format EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Accepted as Army GeneralĀ 
you may change your name.
Back to top Go down

IA Application Format

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1