Home[VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application  GzSzGlU[VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application  T9ywruy[VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application  MrZV306[VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application  KNjj8mV

[VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

batasko

[VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: [VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application    [VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application  EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 6:40 pm

- In game name:[VC]imMortal_WolF
- Your Age:16
- Where are you from : Turkey
- In game score/rank: 23730 / Master Of Wars
- How long have you been a part of the community: 1 year near / 600 hours play
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : weekdays morning 10-12 UTC+02:00 and evening 18:00 - 21:00 UTC+02:00 weekend 10:00-20:00 or more
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: ı not have experince this is my firs time but I've tried to other servers 10-15 min ı know commands
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : cause
There is no one who speaks Turkish, ı can help Turkish Guys and ı can ban hackers
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : Help To Turkish Guys , Ban hackers to morning cause sometime not any admin playing morning
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): hmm... this is your thing you dont like me ? ok no problem delete my admin level but just give me some time so I did not make a problem
- Rate your English Level (1-10) :6-7 ı can speak but sometimes ı am hanging but ıts not making problem cause ı all times using my translator
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :1-2 cause ı am new Exclamation
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : Proud but hard Smile
- Post a screenshot of your /stats :http://hizliresim.com/d8nzkV /// 27.11.2016
11:56 AM

Thank you for reading... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

[VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application    [VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application  EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 7:00 pm

DENIED

Requirements ::
- Must be [MG]Tag holder since 1 Month. 
Back to top Go down

[VC]imMortal_WolF Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1