Homeunfair Banned GODLIKE WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inunfair Banned GODLIKE GzSzGlUunfair Banned GODLIKE T9ywruyunfair Banned GODLIKE MrZV306unfair Banned GODLIKE KNjj8mV

unfair Banned GODLIKE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GODLIKEE
GODLIKEE

unfair Banned GODLIKE Empty
PostSubject: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Your ingame username:GODLIKE
Date of incident: 5.12.16
Admin who banned you: JAlla
Ban reason: aimbot funny
Short explanation of events:
Reason why you should be unbanned: cuz i dont have it really i sweer god
Screenshots:
why i get banned admin jalla ? cuz i kill you ? you tell me i have aimbot really i dont have it why really cuz you lose duel ? why i dueled you really
be fair and check me i dont have any hacks or .....
i dont know man you make me sad
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:53 pm

I will upload proof in next 24 hours.
I have question for you.Why you did ban evade when you know it's not allowed?
Don't tell me that you wanted to ask me why I banned you.You could easly ask that on ban appeal and wait for proofs.
Back to top Go down
GODLIKEE
GODLIKEE

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 11:39 pm

im just want to check profs im sorry for ban eavde i make post. upload prof please i havnt any hacks or aimbot funyy if you cannt win a duel
dont do it sure please give prof i need duel video ty please
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 10:50 am

[DELTA]PrinceKiller wrote:
I Know You Are Anyone Hack No Ok Jalla Plz Unbanned GodLike plz
Don't reply on ban appeals which you are not mentioned at or related to!
warned for replying on ban appeal.
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:32 pm

Ty Terminator for that.
Anyway sorry for waiting.
https://youtu.be/GUsZua735LU

Take a look on this video.At beggining you couldn't even hit me once.Suddenly your aim became so good,like 2-3 shoots amazing hits.And after that you again aimed bad.And when your health was on 50+/- again your aim became so good.
It would be fishy if you didn't play like that everytime.And again if that's not enough please explain to me your last bullet.Seems like he have gps inside him?
Back to top Go down
GODLIKEE
GODLIKEE

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:52 pm

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i kill youuuu this mean aimbot ? really ?????? how you decide pleaseee jalla
be fair i kill you in duel mean i have ab please be fair i sweerr god i dont have aimbot this vedio show us you die in duel nothing else i dont know man check again please ty
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 1:11 pm

As I said above,it wouldn't be fishy if you don't beat me like this every time.Same goes for sniper.Your aim is so weird.GODLIKE I have proof for you name tag hack too.And stil you didn't explain to me your last bullet. Smile
Back to top Go down
GODLIKEE
GODLIKEE

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 1:23 pm

jalla you know i have lag in game i dont have aimbot i just hit you i dont know why you say is a ab ` i sweer godd i dont have ab check video my last bullet hiting you it is notttt aimbot
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Where did I said that you have air break?
I said that you have aimbot.Not air break.
Back to top Go down
GODLIKEE
GODLIKEE

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 1:56 pm

[MG][DK]Jalla_ wrote:
Where did I said that you have air break?
I said that you have aimbot.Not air break.
comon jalla accept it, its a duel some 1 win some 1 lose mb 2 time lose 3time wins really this is game nothing else i saying i sweer god i dont have aimbot i just win
a duel
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 3:25 pm

You keep saying that but proofs are showing something else.Expiriences admins confirmed my words that you have aimbot.I don't know why you keep lying.
Back to top Go down
GODLIKEE
GODLIKEE

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 3:49 pm

lie ? really this is your last word? this video show nothing just show me how i kill you but be fair some times win some times lose dont be angry or mad and say this is a cheat he cannt beat me w/e
for last time i sweer god i dont have aimbot gl
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:52 pm

GODLIKE many pro players saw this video and they confirm what I said.I don't say that you don't have skills but you used aimbot there.I don't know maybe you use it just for fun,or just to test it but you used it.I have proof for your name tag hack which will I upload tomorow or later I'll see.Anyway I would love to hear other admins opinions here but as I said our most skilled player said that this is aimbot.
Back to top Go down
GODLIKEE
GODLIKEE

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:57 pm

[MG][DK]Jalla_ wrote:
GODLIKE many pro players saw this video and they confirm what I said.I don't say that you don't have skills but you used aimbot there.I don't know maybe you use it just for fun,or just to test it but you used it.I have proof for your name tag hack which will I upload tomorow or later I'll see.Anyway I would love to hear other admins opinions here but as I said our most skilled player said that this is aimbot.
lol im low skill ????? hahaha ture , and i use aimbot for fun? or test lel ! why i whould do that when i can kill you ez in duel
i said dont get mad when lose duel btw.
when i sweer god you not blive it !
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Ofc I don't believe you cuz I banned many players and all of them are swearing that they are clean.As I said we will wait for other opinions.
Back to top Go down
GODLIKEE
GODLIKEE

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

hmmm i cannt belive you lose a duel funnnyyy
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Since everyones agree about this proof you will stay banned.I want it to give you another chance but I guess that you will stay to your story.

STAYS BANNED.

Forum moderators can lock this topic.
Regards.
Back to top Go down
GODLIKEE
GODLIKEE

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 7:07 pm

really? give me a chance i will see you i havnt a aimbot dont judge fast pleaseeeeeeeee jalla dont be
... i dont konw please !!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unfair Banned GODLIKE   unfair Banned GODLIKE Empty

Back to top Go down

unfair Banned GODLIKE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1