HomeMixcraft's [MG] clan application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMixcraft's [MG] clan application GzSzGlUMixcraft's [MG] clan application T9ywruyMixcraft's [MG] clan application MrZV306Mixcraft's [MG] clan application KNjj8mV

Mixcraft's [MG] clan application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mixcraft
Mixcraft

Mixcraft's [MG] clan application Empty
PostSubject: Mixcraft's [MG] clan application   Mixcraft's [MG] clan application EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:16 pm

- What is your In game name: Mixcraft
- How long have you been a part of the Community: Around a week and a half
- How active are you: Very, online most nights if I'm not heading out or studying.
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: Nope, never applied before.
- List of the previous names you have used: [BL]Mixcraft,[BL]Mixcraft[EP]
- Why do you want the tag: Well I would like to join to be a part of the community officially, and one day thought ''hey why not, lets give it a try'' and thus, here I am.
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes, of course I have.
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]Mixcraft
- What can you do as a member to help people: Well I generally help people already when admins are not online, I like to joke around a tad, some like and dislike my humor, but I do help people when needed.
- Why should we accept you: Well, I am an experienced admin if needed at some point, and am an experienced SA-MP player. I'm also good in creating forum signatures and designs, if needed I can compose a portfolio of images I've done before. I'm mature, at least in my point of view, and am not one of the random players that scream in main chat ''omg hacker omg admin ban omg'' when they get killed.
Oh and I am not a burden upon people, I hate asking for help as I believe if I cant do it the first time, keep doing it until it becomes clear I cant.
- Picture of your stats:
Mixcraft's [MG] clan application UHnBGk9
Back to top Go down
[MG]Raven
[MG]Raven
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Mixcraft's [MG] clan application   Mixcraft's [MG] clan application EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:22 pm

-Disrespectful
-Bad attidue/behaviour
-Immature
Back to top Go down
Mixcraft
Mixcraft

PostSubject: Re: Mixcraft's [MG] clan application   Mixcraft's [MG] clan application EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:59 pm

[MG]Draven wrote:
-Disrespectful
-Bad attidue/behaviour
-Immature
<3
Back to top Go down
[MG]dyno
[MG]dyno
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mixcraft's [MG] clan application   Mixcraft's [MG] clan application EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:00 pm

[MG]Draven wrote:
-Disrespectful
-Bad attidue/behaviour
-Immature

-1 from me too same reasons
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Mixcraft's [MG] clan application   Mixcraft's [MG] clan application EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:35 pm

+1 he's  ''THAT_IRISH_ELITE'' vomiting on nabs since born  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
Sid10007
Sid10007

PostSubject: Re: Mixcraft's [MG] clan application   Mixcraft's [MG] clan application EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm

I don't know who you are, really. But I will give you +1 for the following reasons:

1-: You look highly mature from your way of speech. They may see it as disrespect, but I think everyone needs to chill with humor every now and then.

2-: Your English skills are good, it will represent a lot if you get the MG tag with such English skills.

3-: You sound honest and I appreciate honest people.

4-: If Dyno gave you a -1, then I will certainly give you a +1, no offense, Dyno.
Back to top Go down
http://Theepicureanode.blogspot.com

[MG]dogcat[DK]

PostSubject: Re: Mixcraft's [MG] clan application   Mixcraft's [MG] clan application EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:48 pm

[MG]Draven wrote:
-Disrespectful
-Bad attidue/behaviour
-Immature

same reaason
Back to top Go down
Mixcraft
Mixcraft

PostSubject: Re: Mixcraft's [MG] clan application   Mixcraft's [MG] clan application EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Well, thats my 3 strikes, looks like this is denied. Thank you for your votes, both positive and negative.
Someone lock and move this?
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Mixcraft's [MG] clan application   Mixcraft's [MG] clan application EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:09 pm

DENIED.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mixcraft's [MG] clan application   Mixcraft's [MG] clan application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mixcraft's [MG] clan application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-