Home [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application GzSzGlU [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application T9ywruy [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application MrZV306 [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application KNjj8mV

[A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

_ChRiSgAmEr_

[A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application Empty
PostSubject: [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application    [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 5:03 pm

- State your IG name : [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_
- State your age : 15
- State your country : palastine
- How long have you been a part of the Community : 2 months
- At which time you are active the most and Specify your Timezone : afternoon and night.
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why : no it's my first time.
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : yeah I got warned by term but I think he was wrong because there was the black truck event and I was in aus and eri were spy so when I shoot her term warned me"team attack".
- List of the previous names you have used : _ChRiSgAmEr_
- Why do you want the tag[Explain] : because I am helpful and I didn't break any rules or did something bad to a player or admin and some players were encouraging me to get the mg tag.
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules? :Yes
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag? :[A1R]Suddenbaker[MG]
- What can you do as a member to help people[Explain] : if someone asked how to change team( /st )class ( /sc ) or if someone saw a hacker ( /report ) or if someone didn't register I have to tell him to register so he can get score and cash.
- Why should we accept you[Explain] : because I am helpful and i don't make problems
- Picture of your stats :

Last edited by _ChRiSgAmEr_ on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application    [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 7:06 pm

9all want to become MG tag holder
change your topic name (ex: (ingame name) MG tag application)
and add more words in your application and explain why do you want the tag more.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application    [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Denied

Quote :
- Your [MG] Tag Application must be presented good and must not be an average topic made on forums.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application    [A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application Empty

Back to top Go down

[A1R]_ChRiSgAmEr_ mg tag application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-