Home[ST]Omer Unban request WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[ST]Omer Unban request GzSzGlU[ST]Omer Unban request T9ywruy[ST]Omer Unban request MrZV306[ST]Omer Unban request KNjj8mV

[ST]Omer Unban request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omer akka OMMF
Omer akka OMMF

[ST]Omer Unban request Empty
PostSubject: [ST]Omer Unban request   [ST]Omer Unban request EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Your ingame username: [ST]Omer
Date of incident: 19.01.2014
Admin who banned you: I don't know
Ban reason: I don't know
Short explanation of events: MG's asking me for 5 million (not for real, just making fun of me) I started to run from them and then the it says I am banned like on the After Ban pic.
Reason why you should be unbanned: I didn't do anything wrong
Screenshots:
Before the ban:

[ST]Omer Unban request Sa-mp-22

After ban:

[ST]Omer Unban request Sa-mp-21
Back to top Go down
http://ommf.webs.com
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [ST]Omer Unban request   [ST]Omer Unban request EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Your armour wasnt going down wich means you and jayden were on the same team [yes] but we also did /explode on you and your armour and health remained the same. It could [could] be internet connections or what so ever but its suspectiose that you might of had HH on , althrough i gave you armour - armor set by admin . You will get a second chance , but there are still suspecions on you of hacking . If one of our admins suspect that in you next time you would need to have some good explaination.

You are UNBANNED.

Your truly Lead Administrator Reyo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
Omer akka OMMF
Omer akka OMMF

PostSubject: Re: [ST]Omer Unban request   [ST]Omer Unban request EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:32 pm

You can leave me banned but trust me I never hack, I was running towords wall and I tried to jump over it but it was to high. Than started to run toword all of you and you all just passed me and started to shot at wall. I stoped behide, I were just looking at you guys shoting into nothing and then the game started to lagg and the bann window appeard.

I would like that I took some screen shots but I didn't because I was too suprised about what you all are doing

Sorry for bad written word I am upset Sad
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Omer akka OMMF
Omer akka OMMF

PostSubject: Re: [ST]Omer Unban request   [ST]Omer Unban request EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:57 pm

[MG]RealBlood]LoG[ wrote:
You used hacks for sure.Whole admin team said same and also i am the one who banned you.Take this chance serious becuse next time you might not get unbanned.

Mozete me ostaviti na ban listi, jer ako mi ne vjerujete tu nema rasprave. Ali ja vas uvjeravam da nisam citer, nikad nisam koristio cit niti cu ikad. Nemam niti jednog dokaza da nisam koristio cit, ali vam mogu samo jedno rec, internet konekcija me je tada zeznula cak mi je i fps opao na 13... na 13 i citav server igra mi je pocela laggat i odjednom welcome screen i da sam banovan.

Eng translate of that above

You can leave me on the ban list, because if you do not believe me there is no debate. But I assure you that I never used hack, nor will I ever use it. I have not a single proof that I have not used hack, but I can tell you only this, my internet connection screwed up everything at that moment and even my fps dropped to 13... 13 and the entire server,game began laggaing and suddenly welcome screen and I have been banned.

So you can do whatever you want but please don't ban me from forum,  only I know that I didn't hack.
Reyo, NegoLuz and someothers started to trust me a lot,  and because of that I would never betray them. and if I wanted to use hack do you really think I would use it near 4 admins, 4 admins who are watching me???
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [ST]Omer Unban request   [ST]Omer Unban request EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Posting as I was involved in the situation.

You weren't given armour nor health at the time, we decided to health hack check you.

We exploded you serveral times, it's clear your fps will drop. But still, your armour nor health didn't drop, not even once.

I stay with my decision.
Back to top Go down
Omer akka OMMF
Omer akka OMMF

PostSubject: Re: [ST]Omer Unban request   [ST]Omer Unban request EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:11 pm

OK I respect that but I described what I saw when you all started to shot at me/wall.
adn you don't need to unban me because you don't need people like me, because you all think I am a hacker than you and allothers don't need me on server.
There is only one explanation of this and that is I was bugged there but you all don't trust me anymore so aI can talk for ages about this.

Tell me if anyone change theyr minds OK. You can cole the topic now. But don't ban me from forum.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [ST]Omer Unban request   [ST]Omer Unban request EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Like i said before , UNBANNED , but make sure to take a screenshot or few if you really lag or connection dropped etc etc so you got proof againts us .
You can go IN-GAME now becouse your unbanned.
Were still friends though.

Case Locked.
Moderators lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
[MG]DR[a]gger
[MG]DR[a]gger
Creator of Maximum Gaming
Creator of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [ST]Omer Unban request   [ST]Omer Unban request EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:38 am

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ST]Omer Unban request   [ST]Omer Unban request Empty

Back to top Go down

[ST]Omer Unban request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1