Home[MG] tag application by Sidxbox WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] tag application by Sidxbox GzSzGlU[MG] tag application by Sidxbox T9ywruy[MG] tag application by Sidxbox MrZV306[MG] tag application by Sidxbox KNjj8mV

[MG] tag application by Sidxbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sidxbox

[MG] tag application by Sidxbox Empty
PostSubject: [MG] tag application by Sidxbox   [MG] tag application by Sidxbox EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:02 am

Hi Guys,

I'm Sidxbox and I would like to apply for an [MG] tag. I would like to take responsibilty for this side of Earth. Since you guys would be busy with your stuff and to take care of hackers in your absence, I would like to apply to apply for this tag.

Thank you,
A average player

P.S: I could also work on mapping new locations and make the gameplay arena more like Max Payne
Back to top Go down
Reptar
Reptar
Clan Member
Clan Member

[MG] tag application by Sidxbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG] tag application by Sidxbox   [MG] tag application by Sidxbox EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:23 am

hello, the mg community tag application is not here. it is here: http://www.mg-official.com/f13-mg-community-tag-application

Please follow the format that appear there.
Back to top Go down

[MG] tag application by Sidxbox

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1