Home[IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) GzSzGlU[IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) T9ywruy[IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) MrZV306[IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) KNjj8mV

[IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ImApotheosis

[IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) Empty
PostSubject: [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM)   [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 3:01 pm

-Ingame Name : DeathMachine (Previous: akaGalaxy and [kM]Elited)

-Present Nationality : I'm French, but i can speak english, i must ^^

-Email : doseymodz@outlook.fr

-your gender: Male

-have you ever been banned,warned or jailed by any admin or moderator ? : Banned for nothing, so i made a ban appeal Very Happy. Recently warned because i killed in race xD

-Knowledge of Languages. What is your mother tongue? My mother language is French, but i can speak english too, and i think that i have a good English Very Happy

-in-game Skills : I'm a good sniper man, i was on 40 spree this wekk, i'm good with SawnOff, and Cbug Deagle too Very Happy

-Why do you want to become a member of Immortal Army ?
Because, i saw many IA's players, very kind, respectful, and i'm like them, like you, there is a good understanding. I'm good plyers with mains weapons, IA is a skilled army, so i think i have he level to become a member Very Happy

By Submission of this application I certify that the statements made by me in answer to the foregoing questions are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any misrepresentation or material omission made on this application form or other document requested by the Organization renders a staff member of the Immortal Army liable to termination or dismissal.
Back to top Go down
roman bellic
roman bellic

PostSubject: Re: [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM)   [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 3:35 pm

+1
when this guy takes sniper in his hands he becomes real death machine ...
active
friendly
long time was loyal to his old clan km and completed plenty of contracts for them as hitman ...[ i hope he will be same loyal to immortal army ]
nodoubt he will help us much to defeat evil dk members in clan wars Razz
Back to top Go down
ChinaTown
ChinaTown

PostSubject: Re: [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM)   [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 5:35 pm

+1

And your application has been

Accepted

by [MG]Revenger[IA].

Regards, China :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

ImApotheosis

PostSubject: Re: [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM)   [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Thank you all Very Happy
I'll be like in [kM], no, more than [kM] Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM)   [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:35 pm

ImApotheosis wrote:
Thank you all Very Happy
I'll be like in [kM], no, more than [kM] Smile
you joined kM ?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM)   [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 6:28 pm

and....

[IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) ESdCj9P

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM)   [IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM) Empty

Back to top Go down

[IA] Application (DeathMachine aka DM)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1