HomeRocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days  GzSzGlURocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days  T9ywruyRocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days  MrZV306Rocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days  KNjj8mV

Rocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocker
Rocker

Rocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days  Empty
PostSubject: Rocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days    Rocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 5:04 am

Hello guys !!! I want to tell you that now I have made my new account on forum as my last account has been old.
I want to say that all of you I am very sad saying that I will be inactive for 5 days because of some family problem you all will think that I am telling lie but it's truth because my family does not allow me to play even any game for a minute so I hardly get sometiime for playing on mg as mg is my best server and I never want to leave this server I joined this server in may 2014 and till then never leaved as my family members does not allow so I barely get time and this is my real truth and the guys who are closed to me t-hey understand that this is my problem as I am Frank I tell each and everything about me and sorry for inactive of 5 days
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Rocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days    Rocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:24 pm

nobody cares if you will be inactive for 5 days or 5 years, stop creating useless topics. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Rocker as blueliner regarding inactive for 5 days

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1