HomeLegionary's Ban Appeal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inLegionary's Ban Appeal GzSzGlULegionary's Ban Appeal T9ywruyLegionary's Ban Appeal MrZV306Legionary's Ban Appeal KNjj8mV

Legionary's Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Legionary

Legionary's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:10 pm

IG Name: Legionary
Date Of the Incident:7/4/14 20:00
Admin Who banned you:I dont remember,sorry
Short Explanation of events:This admit thought i was Aimbotting and teleported me to him and started shooting me,i shoot back and thats it. I asked why he did it but he didnt reply. After that i played more 5 minutes and he sent me a PM ''Nice aimbot'' and then ''server closed the connection. When i try to join back i get ''you are banned from this server'' error message.
Why should you get unbanned? Well,because it was just a misunderstanding,i wasnt aimbotting or stuff,maybe just lagging a bit (Not either much).. I really love this server and i would like to play some more.. please let me in again.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Well it was me who banned u.....i felt like u were using aimbot...and even have proofs...so i had teleported u to me....(it was like whn i face west and stand while u were facing east and whn u had shot a bullet it took a BIG SHARP U TURN and hit me...) i will post the proof as soon as possible(by today or tomo)...sorry for the late reply...

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007
Back to top Go down

Legionary

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Please... unban me,im not a cheater,watch the proof you got closely,you will notice i'm not cheating..
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:06 pm

You are definetly aimbotting , you take all the shots directly in the player[s] and you kill them in 1 second.

Proove to me that your not aimbotting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Legionary

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:17 am

Prove*
Anyway i can't prove anything and i dont have to. You guys accused me so you guys must provide proofs.. Anyway maybe i can give a suggestion.. Just unban me for now and then keep an eye on me to make sure your decision is right. You won't regret it,unban please!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:54 pm

yeh u will get the proof by tonight....slow net....and shitz...well u were offing and oning teh aimbot shit i ting.... its tough to get proof whn a person is aimbotting and shit...so it took a lots of time to edit the video (since im new to editing....and donno shit -_-)
Back to top Go down

Legionary

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Im not a Cheater! Dude i just wanna play upload the proof or unban me and check it out yourself.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:13 pm

OK So Here It Is... Read The Description First..

He Had Repeatedly Offed And Onned That Aimbot Shit... Since He Knew He Is Fighting Against An Admin (As You Can See In The Video -_-)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbk-WSAXEg0&feature=youtu.be

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

Legionary

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi! I got an explainatipn for it. As the 0.3z samp update come out,along with the other improvements lagshot has been removed. I explored the new SAMP code to get how it works,then here it is: normally since samp was born,lagshoot was the difference betwheen the player target position YOU see and where HE sees himself. So to actually hit the enemy you had to aim not where you see your target,but where he sees himself. Now with the update,if you aim at the point you see of the enemy the bullet will actually go where the enemy sees himself. This will obviously vary depending on the ping. You can notice the same thing if you do the same with another player. Unban please.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:29 pm

i had seen this ting with only u and anotehr player whom i had banned long b4....but with teh rest people i didnt...and the reports i got frm people says that ur using it too....not 1 its around 3 while there were only 30 players in the server...well as u can see raiden says it too...

Nw lets wait for anotehr admin to see this and say his opinion...
Back to top Go down

Legionary

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:31 pm

You banned me,you must response. Now i got to go.. Anyway think wisely,if i had aimbot i wouldnt miss a single shot.
Back to top Go down
agent_TOOTHLESS
agent_TOOTHLESS

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Legionary, that was definitely aimbot, I know you can't do a manual aimbot test, but your shots really are aimbot.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Aimbot only works with people close to the people that is having the cheat .
So you are deffinently hacking my friend.
Back to top Go down

Legionary

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 3:17 pm

So my words are not welcome anymore i guess. I beg you guys,im loving this server and i don't want to lose it. Unban me and keep me under your eyes..
Back to top Go down

Legionary

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Answah plz i just wanna play! I wont cheat,i never did
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Well kid,to catch a person aimbotting is easy...but to take a proof is goddamn tough than any shit....(maybe due to my ehh non practiseness....but i think still its tough -_-)the only way u can test is by bringing dat hacker to u....and mostly that hacker OFFs the aimbot whn he fight against an admin....and so its tough to get him...(the only way i see is this Razz)..

Well nw as u see we knw that ur aimbotting...if ur not,then why shud i write those big paragraphs in my video -_-.
If u wud have gave up yourself at the beginning...we might had let u in....but u didint and so now i think ur still remaining banned...

NOTE:Legionary u knw ur fighting agaisnt an admin...so u offed it and onned it repeatedly as i said...so all shots doesnt hit me...but at the end all teh bullets hit me...im done saying ciao...
Back to top Go down

Legionary

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:44 pm

First of all,nobody gave you the right to call me kid,since im even older than you,and i still think age doesen't matter but watch your mouth,you are the kid here.
Secondly i want to do an hipotetical speech
IF and i repeat IF i was using Aimbot,i'd surely deactivate it when you teleported me to you,so your proof is invalid. Being the proof invalid,ban is. So i should get unbanned
Back to top Go down

Legionary

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:15 pm

agent_TOOTHLESS wrote:
Legionary, that was definitely aimbot, I know you can't do a manual aimbot test, but your shots really are aimbot.
You arent allowed to reply on a player ban appeal,just saying.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:57 pm

I made a conclusion to Unban the player in order that each and every admin will keep a eye on him for 24/7 and if we find that you are using your cheat again , you will be permenatly banned.
PM(Private Message) me your IP Address in order for you to get unbanned.

Dont spoil this chance and play fairly .

-------------------------
Lead Administator
Reyo
---------------------
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legionary's Ban Appeal   Legionary's Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Legionary's Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top