Homeapply for MG tag WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inapply for MG tag GzSzGlUapply for MG tag T9ywruyapply for MG tag MrZV306apply for MG tag KNjj8mV

apply for MG tag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]kostasGR

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 7:54 pm

-State your IG name:kostasGR
-State your age:18
-State your country:Greece
-How long have you been a part of the community:1 year and 5 months
-At which time your active more and Specific your Timezone:all day UTC/GMT +2 hours
-Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why:yes, because admin ban me
-Have you ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? IF yes, why ?:yes admin ban me for break forum rules and for insult him
-List of the previous names you have used:kostasGR [MG]kostasGR
-Why do you want the tag [Explain]:because i like to help players and report hackers also i like when players see me as member of this community
-Have you read ALL server and forum rules?:yes i have read all of them
-If accepted what will your name be with MG tag?:[MG]kostasGR
-What you can do as member to help people [Explain]:i can help players with the server and also i try to be 24/7 in forum to help them too
-Why should we accept you [explain]:well i know i wasnt so good the last time and i feel sad for it but i want to change all of them who you will think about me also i have stop the fights with other players in game and i try to avoid any fight
Picture of your stats:apply for MG tag Sa-mp117

Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:10 pm

Hello kostas.
I have to admit that you are helping our community with suggestions,videos,etc..But that wont give you your MG tag now.Last time we gave you a chance since you were helpful,but I don't like the way you behave and I didn't see any improvment of your behaviour toward players.You're good when admins are online but when we're not,well it's not that ''nice''.
You can improve,everyone can,but question is,do you really want it?

Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 2:00 am

[MG][DK]Jalla_ wrote:
Hello kostas.
I have to admit that you are helping our community with suggestions,videos,etc..But that wont give you your MG tag now.Last time we gave you a chance since you were helpful,but I don't like the way you behave and I didn't see any improvment of your behaviour toward players.You're good when admins are online but when we're not,well it's not that ''nice''.
You can improve,everyone can,but question is,do you really want it?

Agreed. I think you need to be more mature. Sometimes you act so immature, like raging on a player who killed you etc. etc. you have the potential but you need to be more mature as i said. 
for now, good luck
Back to top Go down

[MG]kostasGR

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 8:15 am

First videos and suggestions are something who i do it because i like it and i see players like it too ofc i dont wait +1 for them i do it because i want to help the server and trust me if i dont like the server i will not waste my time for them.Second im good when admins are offline too as i say i try to avoid fights with others in chat ye i know this who i do the last time wasnt so good and i feel sad too. to say the true the last time was my first time who i take ban in samp server and thats make me to feel so sad for something so stupid.Well to close it i will not answer your question if you really want answer tell me to pm you. thanks for your vote and for your time i will try my best and have a nice day
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 1:11 pm

kostasGR wrote:
First videos and suggestions are something who i do it because i like it and i see players like it too ofc i dont wait +1 for them i do it because i want to help the server and trust me if i dont like the server  i will not waste my time for them.Second im good when admins are offline too as i say i try to avoid fights with others in chat ye i know this who i do the last time wasnt so good and i feel sad too. to say the true the last time was my first time who i  take ban in samp server and thats make me to  feel so sad for something so stupid.Well to close it i will not answer your question if you really want answer tell me to pm you. thanks for your vote and for your time i will try my best and have a nice day

Do not spam your application please
Back to top Go down
[MG]Graftler[NL]
[MG]Graftler[NL]

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Im not sure what to give you because alot of other fellow admins seem to not be happy with ur behavior and they have their own good reasons.
Can you really handle the MG tag kostas because why was your MG tag before revoked ?.

I hope to see some changes from your side and be mature and friendly towards everyone.
Everyone can change and i also believe you can !.

My vote will be pending for now. Goodluck & prove yourself worthy of holding a MG tag.
Back to top Go down

Nick_Feld
Donator
Donator

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:20 pm

I would like to give you a chance, to show off your skills. Try to improve your behaviour against other players and admins and everything will be fine.

+1
Back to top Go down

[MG]kostasGR

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:45 pm

thank you nick and all of you guys im here to change myself again Smile
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:28 am

[MG]Graftler[NL] wrote:

My vote will be pending for now. Goodluck & prove yourself worthy of holding a MG tag.

Last time i checked "Pending" Votes were not allowed.

KostasGR loves to instigate (talk back, when its just best to not say anything at all) furthermore i don't appreciate the way you treated my Antrax5.7 Account. You assumed and called me names just because i was a "New" Donor with no skill? lol The MG tag will just give you a more inflated ego, fix it.

Little did you know....
Back to top Go down

Rush

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:54 pm

You have reached the maximum number of NEGATIVE VOTES.

You may apply again after 2 weeks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:30 am

Rush wrote:
You have reached the maximum number of NEGATIVE VOTES.

You may apply again after 2 weeks!

Jallas vote has been nulled and therefor doesn't count since he left the server, application is still open for now!

Back to top Go down
roman bellic
roman bellic

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:54 am

+1
hepful for the server
mg videomaker
kostas just try control ur hot greece temperament )
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Hey kostas, as far as I've seen, you've improved a lot. So my vote is positive.

- Helpful
- Active
- Deserves the Tag

As I've said before, everybody deserves a second chance. Don't let me down
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ

[MG]kostasGR

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 4:16 pm

thank you roman and aaron
Back to top Go down

Rush

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 5:08 pm

+1 From me!
-Active
-Helpful
-Friendly
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 12:38 am

Nick_Feld wrote:
I would like to give you a chance, to show off your skills. Try to improve your behaviour against other players and admins and everything will be fine.

+1

I agree, +1

You have been accepted, meet any 6+ IG to set your tag!

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

Nick_Feld
Donator
Donator

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 2:07 am

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

[MG]kostasGR

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 10:54 am

thank you all guys for the second chance time to improve myself and my behaviour thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Graftler[NL]
[MG]Graftler[NL]

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 4:26 pm

This application should be locked. Goodluck Kostas & prove yourself worthy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

apply for MG tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for MG tag   apply for MG tag Empty

Back to top Go down

apply for MG tag

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1