Home[MG]Exodust staff membership application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Exodust staff membership application GzSzGlU[MG]Exodust staff membership application T9ywruy[MG]Exodust staff membership application MrZV306[MG]Exodust staff membership application KNjj8mV

[MG]Exodust staff membership application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

[MG]Exodust staff membership application Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Exodust staff membership application   [MG]Exodust staff membership application EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 11:37 am

- In game name: [MG]Exodust
- Your Age: 20 in 2 days
- Where are you from : Lebanon
- How long have you been a part of the community: more than a year
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : after noon till night KSA
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: yes for few monthes or weeks on this server
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : I was once an admin on this server and i was pretty helpful than i got banned, i know almost every kind of hack that can be occured so i can still help a lot, and also many times the time i play there are few admins but sometimes they are even afk so hackers are always bothering players andi keep gettibg reports in private chats and i wish to be able to help this server again
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : i know all rules of the server and i many admins and players know how helpful i was in the past
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): well to be honest because i already have the experience that many players dont so i could me more helpful than them (with respect to all other players) i dont like taking anyone's place but i think i could fit the gap better than any other player
- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 8-9
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 8 i never disresspect players even if they do
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : of course i do but i want to be one tho, i ve never abused any commands in the past, i never got bored of players' reports and i never refused to help
- Post a screenshot of your /stats : [MG]Exodust staff membership application Gta_sa12
Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Exodust staff membership application   [MG]Exodust staff membership application EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 3:52 pm

I dont remember you as an admin in this server but after all the help you gave me in spotting hackers you have my +1 :

-Active
-Friendly
-Very Helpful
-Ready to be a part of the communoti staff members Smile

Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
[MG]Graftler[NL]
[MG]Graftler[NL]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Exodust staff membership application   [MG]Exodust staff membership application EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 10:23 am

You will be more closely observed in-game by every admin.

Im not in the position to give you a vote because i didn't saw you much playing but it seems that your behavior seems alright because you have a MG tag.
My vote will be soon added.

Goodluck & Prove Yourself.

Back to top Go down

Nick_Feld
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Exodust staff membership application   [MG]Exodust staff membership application EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 pm

I think I will give you a +1, good luck
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pakkun[DW]
[MG]Pakkun[DW]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Exodust staff membership application   [MG]Exodust staff membership application EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:51 pm

-Active
-Friendly
-Very Helpful
-Ready to be a part of the communoti staff members Smile

+1 YES
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
roman bellic
roman bellic

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Exodust staff membership application   [MG]Exodust staff membership application EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 2:36 am

+1
well we all remember cannonbolt as mature active helpful player
exodust [ increase ur activity bro Razz ]
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Exodust staff membership application   [MG]Exodust staff membership application EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 11:19 pm

Thank you all
And about my activity i know these past two weeks I wasn't active enough but i have serious connection problems hope i can get active again soon enough
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Exodust staff membership application   [MG]Exodust staff membership application EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:17 am

+1 from me, fix your connection problems so you can be more active.

Knows Rules and enforces them

Has changed since the past

Mature and Friendly

I think you're ready to be part of staff again, do not fuck it up or let any of us down!

Last edited by [MG]Murda[A1R] on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Exodust staff membership application   [MG]Exodust staff membership application EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:12 am

Thank you all
I won't let you down
And I already fixed my connection and i played yesterday for few hours
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Exodust staff membership application   [MG]Exodust staff membership application Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Exodust staff membership application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1