Home Application for  Precious  [MG]tag WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in Application for  Precious  [MG]tag GzSzGlU Application for  Precious  [MG]tag T9ywruy Application for  Precious  [MG]tag MrZV306 Application for  Precious  [MG]tag KNjj8mV

Application for Precious [MG]tag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG][IA]king_47
[MG][IA]king_47

Application for  Precious  [MG]tag Empty
PostSubject: Application for Precious [MG]tag    Application for  Precious  [MG]tag EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 6:41 pm

- [IA]king_47

- 17 years

- pakistan

- about 1 year 3 months

- i active about whole day but specially during 9 pm to 4 pm

- no it's first experience for me

- no i did not warned by any admin

- king_47 then i join [IA] and changed to [IA]king_47

-i have 3 reasons.......
1st: i love this server and do any thing for it i am mature i did not fight with any one ever i give respect to all players and specially to admins because they save world war every time when any hacker want to hack .
2nd i want this because it is precious i am playing world war since 2016 i think or 2015 i know about server and rules etc i know majority of players and give respect to all.
3rd i love this server and i report the hackers always Now question is that i can report the hackers and help the new players with out MG tag but answer is MG tag give us more confidence and we can do every thing for server,,,,,iF i am accepted it's proud for me;

- yes

- i want new name [MG][IA]king_47 if accepted

- i help the new players by telling them servers rules i tell them what to do i help them for capture zones i tell them if you see any hacker report him and me also report the hackers and play honestly......

- because i am help full and i believe in my self and i further do best for server..i always want to keep server clean from hackers
i stop the hacker's score farmers etc by reporting them and then admin ban them and server remain clean.

- Picture of your stats :https://imgur.com/a/knMhN

Last edited by king_47 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application for Precious [MG]tag    Application for  Precious  [MG]tag EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello King-47 you didnt reach 200 words in your application please re-edit your application.
You have 24H to edit your apply otherwise it will be auto closed.

Regards
Back to top Go down
[MG][IA]king_47
[MG][IA]king_47

PostSubject: Re: Application for Precious [MG]tag    Application for  Precious  [MG]tag EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:35 am

hi sky now it's more then 200
Back to top Go down
[MG]Graftler[NL]
[MG]Graftler[NL]

PostSubject: Re: Application for Precious [MG]tag    Application for  Precious  [MG]tag EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Will be more observed in-game until i decide what to give.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

PostSubject: Re: Application for Precious [MG]tag    Application for  Precious  [MG]tag EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 pm

sorry mate but its -1 from me
i know you are very active and friendly , never saw u cheating or insulting
but u need to be helpful and im ready to support you
Back to top Go down
roman bellic
roman bellic

PostSubject: Re: Application for Precious [MG]tag    Application for  Precious  [MG]tag EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:45 am

+1
active
try to be more helpful [answer for newbies questions in main chat]
friendly
lets give him chance
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application for Precious [MG]tag    Application for  Precious  [MG]tag EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Hey King, I've watched you in-game and I'm sorry to say that my vote is negative, because I've never seen you helping other players. Sure, you are active and stuff, but the most important aspect of an MG tag holder is being helpful.
Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
[MG][IA]king_47
[MG][IA]king_47

PostSubject: Re: Application for Precious [MG]tag    Application for  Precious  [MG]tag EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 6:47 pm

hi i want to say please lock this post because adminster are saying i am not helpful so i have to improve my self and now i try my best to be a helpful player i apply again when i improve my self thanks for you'r special time... have a nice day
Back to top Go down
[MG]Graftler[NL]
[MG]Graftler[NL]

PostSubject: Re: Application for Precious [MG]tag    Application for  Precious  [MG]tag EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Locked. Will be Re-opend if you request it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Precious [MG]tag    Application for  Precious  [MG]tag Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Precious [MG]tag

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: RECYCLE BIN :: Trash-