HomeAll admins and moderators WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAll admins and moderators GzSzGlUAll admins and moderators T9ywruyAll admins and moderators MrZV306All admins and moderators KNjj8mV

All admins and moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LEOXZ
LEOXZ

All admins and moderators Empty
PostSubject: All admins and moderators   All admins and moderators EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Admin Report Format: All
Name of rulebreaker: Inactivity
Date of incident: Since the beginning of 2017
Short explanation of events: Well this is going to be more or less a long explanation. Since early 2017 there was a considerable decrease in online, which was caused by several factors, one of them were some server bugs and also the inactivity of administrators and moderators, it is noted since, the server is full of hacks and do not let Play, this is happening very constantly and the administrators that connect (which are like 3), ignore the reports or '' expect some proof '' when they already have killed half of server, more than anything I ask, representing the users That we play this server, that the administrators are connected more times and organize their connection schedule so as to expand the security of the game. (And by the way recruit more people, it does not serve with 3)
Admin Level: All
Command abused: -
Screenshots: -

Greetings
and we hope for a solution soon.
Back to top Go down
http://.mabbos.net
[MG]d0kh0n[DK]
[MG]d0kh0n[DK]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: All admins and moderators   All admins and moderators EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 8:14 pm

What a sly and lier you are . Admins do not active because they busy something . I dont know about other but myself active everyday since i demobilized on between of january . And any hard problem just report to forum we staff all here ready for solve , nothing obstructing.
Back to top Go down
[MG]SlenderLokiz
[MG]SlenderLokiz

PostSubject: Re: All admins and moderators   All admins and moderators EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:13 pm

Some admin have some real life problem
Apply admin if you have all requirements
Back to top Go down

f1owers

PostSubject: Re: All admins and moderators   All admins and moderators EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:55 am

some MG admin take a hard line when u dont know the truth,like our 2nd floor,and it's time to get a handle on it.
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: All admins and moderators   All admins and moderators EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Hey Leo, as we have said repeatedly before, admins cannot be online 24/7, but I as far as I have seen, there is at least one Staff member in-game. And about "they expect some proof"; of course we need proof before we ban a player. Otherwise its just irresponsible. And if you have "seen so many hackers in-game", use the normal Report a Player section, where you can post valid proofs and we'll ban 'em. That's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
LEOXZ
LEOXZ

PostSubject: Re: All admins and moderators   All admins and moderators EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 5:26 pm

[MG]d0kh0n[DK] wrote:
What a sly and lier you are . Admins do not active because they busy something . I dont know about other but myself active everyday since i demobilized on between of january . And any hard problem just report to forum we staff all here ready for solve , nothing obstructing.
You contradict yourself in your answer. If they are busy, it means they are not online, and that's fine, we all have things to do, but please, do not come to give those excuses, if we have 50 admins and they are all busy, who is going to connect then ?. I think they should enter more staff and those who are busy, I am sorry but they must leave their charges because they are not doing their job. And by the way, you're very inactive.
Back to top Go down
LEOXZ
LEOXZ

PostSubject: Re: All admins and moderators   All admins and moderators EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 5:29 pm

[MG]SlenderLokiz wrote:
Some admin have some real life problem
Apply admin if you have all requirements
Thanks for the invitation, but I'm smarter. If I have problems, I will not go into any more problems.
Back to top Go down
LEOXZ
LEOXZ

PostSubject: Re: All admins and moderators   All admins and moderators EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 5:33 pm

[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη wrote:
Hey Leo, as we have said repeatedly before, admins cannot be online 24/7, but I as far as I have seen, there is at least one Staff member in-game. And about "they expect some proof"; of course we need proof before we ban a player. Otherwise its just irresponsible. And if you have "seen so many hackers in-game", use the normal Report a Player section, where you can post valid proofs and we'll ban 'em. That's all I have to say.
Thanks for your answer, but it is not valid. Nobody asks that the administrators connect all day, but that yes they comply and they manage well the schedules, because the days of week, maximum are connected 3 administrators and do not last more than 10 minutes connected.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All admins and moderators   All admins and moderators Empty

Back to top Go down

All admins and moderators

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Report A Staff Member-