HomeReport two bugs WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inReport two bugs GzSzGlUReport two bugs T9ywruyReport two bugs MrZV306Report two bugs KNjj8mV

Report two bugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Jeenkiz
[MG]Jeenkiz

Report two bugs Empty
PostSubject: Report two bugs   Report two bugs EmptyThu May 04, 2017 1:51 am

Hello all MG coumunity .. i hope you are all doing well in your life Smile
Iam here today to inform u 2 bugs in the server and they as below:
Ingame name: [MG]Jeenkiz .
Bug description : The first bug is in bomber man class that /plantbomb is give u error :Player is too far. Me and my dear friend [MG]James test it and it doesnt work.
The second one is in /trumpattack When u capturing trump zone the count stop at number and never continue.
The s :Suggestions/Corrections :....
Valid Screen Shot :
the trump bug screen shot:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4711/7suu74h8_png.htm

the bomber man bug screenshot:
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4711/wbjzx44j_png.htm
Back to top Go down
Game_Changer
Game_Changer

Report two bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Report two bugs EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:44 am

Thanks for Reporting!

Problem Solved ...

Bomber Man:-
This is not an error or bug, Actually you are trying /plantbomb on "SAME TEAM" which doesn't make any sense. Try it near your enemies not on "SAME TEAM"!

Trump Attack:-
Run your SAMP as a Administrator this will solve the problem, If doesn't work than install latest C++ and Directx SDK!
>> Actually this happens if your PC's is weak (Low Specification/Slow Internet) Or You have not install C++ which is very important for SAMP! Because SAMP is build with C++
Report two bugs Giphy

Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Report two bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Report two bugs EmptyThu May 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Game_Changer wrote:
Thanks for Reporting!

Problem Solved ...

Bomber Man:-
This is not an error or bug, Actually you are trying /plantbomb on "SAME TEAM" which doesn't make any sense. Try it near your enemies not on "SAME TEAM"!

Trump Attack:-
Run your SAMP as a Administrator this will solve the problem, If doesn't work than install latest C++ and Directx SDK!
>> Actually this happens if your PC's is weak (Low Specification/Slow Internet) Or You have not install C++ which is very important for SAMP! Because SAMP is build with C++
Report two bugs Giphy

You're a idiot, don't post here.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jeenkiz
[MG]Jeenkiz

Report two bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Report two bugs EmptyThu May 04, 2017 2:49 pm

just for your information "Gamer_Changer":
/plantbomb command does not care what player's team. it rock every player xD
(exept On DuTy staff)
All thanx to our great server's developer and scripters
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Report two bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Report two bugs EmptyThu May 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Jeenkiz wrote:
just for your information "Gamer_Changer":
/plantbomb command does not care what player's team. it rock every player xD
(exept On DuTy staff)
All thanx to our great server's developer and scripters

Irish has been informed of this and I'm sure it will be fixed soon Jeenkiz, also nope /plantbomb kills on duty staff members as well xD (Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't)
Back to top Go down
Game_Changer
Game_Changer

Report two bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Report two bugs EmptyThu May 04, 2017 3:30 pm

[MG]Murda[A1R] Stop abusing me, I am not what are you thinking, Shadow is still in the game which means I am innocent ... UNBAN ME thank's! wrote:

Is /plantbomb kill onduty admins or team mates? Here is a solution for /plantbomb rendeer

Code:
cmd:plantbomb (playerid) ******
{
    if (!p_Data[playerid][E_PDATA_ONDUTY])
{
    if (p_Data[damagedid][E_PDATA_ONDUTY])
{
    GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~Don't attack admins!", 3000, 3);
}
    if( GetPlayerTeam(issuerid) != NO_TEAM &&
    GetPlayerTeam(issuerid) == GetPlayerTeam(playerid))
{
    GameTextForPlayer(issuerid, "~r~Don't attack your Teammates", 3000, 3);
    return 0;
}

Report two bugs Giphy
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Report two bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Report two bugs EmptyThu May 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Game_Changer wrote:
[MG]Murda[A1R] Stop abusing me, I am not what are you thinking, Shadow is still in the game which means I am innocent ... UNBAN ME thank's! wrote:

Is /plantbomb kill onduty admins or team mates? Here is a solution for /plantbomb rendeer

Code:
cmd:plantbomb (playerid) ******
{
    if (!p_Data[playerid][E_PDATA_ONDUTY])
{
    if (p_Data[damagedid][E_PDATA_ONDUTY])
{
    GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~Don't attack admins!", 3000, 3);
}
    if( GetPlayerTeam(issuerid) != NO_TEAM &&
    GetPlayerTeam(issuerid) == GetPlayerTeam(playerid))
{
    GameTextForPlayer(issuerid, "~r~Don't attack your Teammates", 3000, 3);
    return 0;
}

Report two bugs Giphy

You are not innocent, you will not be unbanned, stop posting here as well you aren't part of staff and never will be so you have no authority to give your fucking 2 cents when nobody asked for change.

I can post my proof if you want me to do so?

You ain't gotta lie to kick it homie, those who tell the truth can be forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Game_Changer
Game_Changer

Report two bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Report two bugs EmptyThu May 04, 2017 4:50 pm

You are not innocent, you will not be unbanned, stop posting here as well you aren't part of staff and never will be so you have no authority to give your fucking 2 cents when nobody asked for change. I can post my proof if you want me to do so? You ain't gotta lie to kick it homie, those who tell the truth can be forgiven. wrote:

Hey! UNCLE Nigga [MG]Murda[A1R] I am here to help players, not for taking stupid orders from you! Why your As* is burning!!! You are really not capable for respect, Stop giving orders to me! I will do what I want, You better keep shut your noob mouth. You are lucky I don't know English otherwise I'll give mouth breaking reply. Don't make me angry otherwise I'll join Shadow, to f*** you in game! Razz

I apologize for bad wording but this is enough, You are crossing your limit. You are continuously abusing me!

Let me remind you again "I AM NOT SHADOW, YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY ON YOUR DECISION!!" You have BANNED INNOCENT PLAYER!!
Report two bugs Giphy

Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Report two bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Report two bugs EmptyThu May 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Game_Changer wrote:
You are not innocent, you will not be unbanned, stop posting here as well you aren't part of staff and never will be so you have no authority to give your fucking 2 cents when nobody asked for change. I can post my proof if you want me to do so? You ain't gotta lie to kick it homie, those who tell the truth can be forgiven. wrote:

Hey! UNCLE Nigga [MG]Murda[A1R] I am here to help players, not for taking stupid orders from you! Why your As* is burning!!! You are really not capable for respect, Stop giving orders to me! I will do what I want, You better keep shut your noob mouth. You are lucky I don't know English otherwise I'll give mouth breaking reply. Don't make me angry otherwise I'll join Shadow, to f*** you in game! Razz

I apologize for bad wording but this is enough, You are crossing your limit. You are continuously abusing me!

Let me remind you again "I AM NOT SHADOW, YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY ON YOUR DECISION!!" You have BANNED INNOCENT PLAYER!!
Report two bugs Giphy

Report two bugs Giphy

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You just made my entire morning.

Regardless if you're Shadow or not I believe you are and even if you're not you still tried to log in to Admin Dokhons account you god damn derp.

You can try to fuck my account up, go ahead, but you're never getting unbanned so keep crying ya little wanker.

Last edited by [MG]Murda[A1R] on Fri May 05, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jeenkiz
[MG]Jeenkiz

Report two bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Report two bugs EmptyFri May 05, 2017 1:47 am

Thank You Dear Murda Smile
see u IG
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Report two bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Report two bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

Report two bugs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1