HomeRoar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRoar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? GzSzGlURoar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? T9ywruyRoar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? MrZV306Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? KNjj8mV

Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

warrior1

Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? Empty
PostSubject: Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG?   Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? EmptyFri May 26, 2017 8:55 am

Your ingame username: Roar
Date of incident: Today 26-05-2017
Admin who banned you: No one BAN me, Server automatically close the connection, Maybe BUG
Ban reason: No reason
Short explanation of events: Server close the connection automatically, I have reinstall the game but same issue. I try to login with my old username which works, I can play with my old username but server close the connection when I login with my new username (Roar). WHY
Reason why you should be unbanned: Because I did nothing, I don't know I was BANNED or this is temporarily problem or BUG, PLS HELP ME
Screenshots: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/19/69/78/27/sa-mp-12.jpg

Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? Sa-mp-12

Recently I was BANNED by [MG]Ravenger[DW], but he UNBANNED me Yesterday, but [MG]Ravenger[DW] have not announce officially on /forum that he UNBANNED me, maybe thats why some admins still thinking I am BAN EVADING! But they can ask from [MG]Ravenger[DW] or see the screen shot of our private message: https://sites.google.com/site/findingdata4/unbanned.png

Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? Unbanned

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Breaking New's XD
OMG! CrazyLazy banned me for no reason, He said that I am BAN EVADING. I login with my old username and waiting for admins to discuss on above issue, I have wait 10 minutes but there was no player online than I was AFK for 2 minutes to post above topic, When I came back I got Message that you have been BANNED WTH!!

BAN EVADE HOW, I AM NOT BANNED! NO ONE BAN ME THAN HOW I'M BAN EVADING, OMG :'/ Whats going on!
Screen Shot: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/19/69/78/27/sa-mp-13.jpg

Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? Sa-mp-13

Last edited by Roar on Fri May 26, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

[MG]Zizo_[DW]

PostSubject: Re: Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG?   Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? EmptyFri May 26, 2017 9:07 am

Hello!

It might be a bug or something because one of my friends got this ban bug and got unbanned . Sometimes , people gets offline banned because of anti-cheat bot/admin.

I hope you get unbanned .

Regards.
Back to top Go down

warrior1

PostSubject: Re: Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG?   Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? EmptyFri May 26, 2017 11:16 am

@[MG]Zizo_[DW] wrote:
Hello! It might be a bug or something because one of my friends got this ban bug and got unbanned . Sometimes , people gets offline banned because of anti-cheat bot/admin. I hope you get unbanned . Regards. wrote:

Thanks for accepting me today for [DW], but before I ask for change name I'm banned by server bugs Very Happy

Can anyone hear me, I need help. I am stuck. I am getting boor and angry here. I getting hungry, I want to hunt ...

Back to top Go down

[MG]Zizo_[DW]

PostSubject: Re: Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG?   Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? EmptyFri May 26, 2017 1:54 pm

I will revenger to unban you again since he is the most active admin. *Tell
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG?   Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? EmptyFri May 26, 2017 2:59 pm

[MG]Zizo_[DW] wrote:
I will revenger to unban you again since he is the most active admin. *Tell

Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? 200w

No he will not.

This was not a mistake.

You know why you're banned so don't act like a fucking retard.

You've tried to access a Administrator's account and this offense is not forgiven, you'll be permanently banned.

Here is the evidence we have against you "Elina":

https://imgur.com/a/Ju8jz

The Court of Elite Admins has found you guilty, guilty, guilty!

Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? Giphy

Time to be served: Life without parole.

Case concluded.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG?   Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG? Empty

Back to top Go down

Roar: Unban Apeal server close the connection is that a BUG?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1