HomeSomeone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSomeone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal GzSzGlUSomeone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal T9ywruySomeone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal MrZV306Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal KNjj8mV

Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

KINGOFSPIRITE

Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal Empty
PostSubject: Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal   Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 8:57 am

Name of rulebreaker:i m not sure about it

Date of incident:Today

Short explanation of events:Someone didnt type pass login and join game with
Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal i m Doubt on fardin444[DW] because i saw id 3 have fake roman then fake roman quited i saw same id fardin444[DW] [i dont know who is that guy login with admin names and high
score players

Screenshots:
Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal Gta_sa10
Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal Gta_sa11
Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal Gta_sa14
Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal Gta_sa13
Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal Gta_sa17
Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal Gta_sa16
Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal Gta_sa15
Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal Gta_sa12

Back to top Go down

KINGOFSPIRITE

Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal   Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:56 am

See its Not a Bug and Bugs never Chat like fuck you,TEST I LEAVING NOW and someshit By the way why are here. i think its you who use VPN i doubt you Because you did this with Admin Crazylazy account i ask fake ibaltsan are you Roar so he didnt Reply me Now i m think Chokra is you using CAM.CS and Developers know what to do about it. if you feel insult dont come back here even Forum
DAMN i never write this much shit here if your Chokra dont play in this server find another one for fake login and Bullshit bye bye i dont wanna see you again
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal   Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Thanks for reporting, this problem will be looked into ASAP.

P.S: Roar, please stop replying to official topics on which you are not directly associated with. Thank you.

>>Someone please lock this<<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ

KINGOFSPIRITE

PostSubject: Re: Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal   Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 1:05 pm

I M A GAMER i play this game so what. No one ask You to play here go fuck other 3 server and login with admin account and you pile of shit no one ask you fix so Shut the fuck up now i Confirmed your the one who Hack other player account and say fuck you too people who play in this server if i do anything you ass will Blow your banned from this Community keep clam and leave this server alone We know what to do what not to do SO shut up and Get outta pen ""you the Loser Gonna Hear your /Cry"" little piece of shit
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal   Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone Bypass login and join game with Account name Roman,Jeekiz and ibal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1