HomeBANNED.I apologize. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBANNED.I apologize. GzSzGlUBANNED.I apologize. T9ywruyBANNED.I apologize. MrZV306BANNED.I apologize. KNjj8mV

BANNED.I apologize.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[DW]Awesome

BANNED.I apologize. Empty
PostSubject: BANNED.I apologize.   BANNED.I apologize. EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Your ingame username:[DW]Awesome
Date of incident:13/7/17
Admin who banned you:[MG][DW]Grimlock
Ban reason:god+aimbot
Short explanation of events:I was using godmode and aimbot mods.I accept it.I am very much sorry and guilty for using mods and i promise to never do it again.I love this server very much.I AM SORRY AGAIN Sad

Reason why you should be unbanned: Nothing much but i'll never repeat it again Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Screenshots:BANNED.I apologize. Sa-mp-12
BANNED.I apologize. Sa-mp-12
Back to top Go down
[MG]Grim
[MG]Grim

PostSubject: Re: BANNED.I apologize.   BANNED.I apologize. EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Video recorded by BaaP who was also banned for using s0beit in the video as you can see.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Grim
[MG]Grim

PostSubject: Re: BANNED.I apologize.   BANNED.I apologize. EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 5:26 pm

I Request that upper management give him a second chance he did admit to his mistakes so he should be given another chance to prove himself.
Back to top Go down

NifyNiffler

PostSubject: Re: BANNED.I apologize.   BANNED.I apologize. EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Lol Bro! i pity you xD.. you got busted by a hacker lol lol lol lol RIP admins AAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

PS: Now an admin will reply " You are not allowed to post here as this thread does not include you, Bla bla" Guys, take a chill pill lol this is so funny HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
[MG]Graftler[NL]
[MG]Graftler[NL]

PostSubject: Re: BANNED.I apologize.   BANNED.I apologize. EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Greetings awesome1211,

You know that using hacks or any illegal modifications are not allowed in the server and here for you got banned by [MG]GrimLock.
Normally i do not give chances very fast but if you promise me that you will never use any hack or any other illegal modification then i will consider a second chance for you.

But because you used hacks/mods the ban will stay until : [First the promise before i will unban you.]
If you get once more caught cheating or using any kind of mod your ban will stay permanent.

P.S - NifyNiffler Stop talking in someone his ban appeal and take this verbally warn as a considering.. Next time you will be punished.

Regards,

Graftler
Back to top Go down

[DW]Awesome

PostSubject: I promise I'll never repeat my mistake sorry!!   BANNED.I apologize. EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 6:58 pm

[MG]Graftler[NL] wrote:
Greetings awesome1211,

You know that using hacks or any illegal modifications are not allowed in the server and here for you got banned by [MG]GrimLock.
Normally i do not give chances very fast but if you promise me that you will never use any hack or any other illegal modification then i will consider a second chance for you.

But because you used hacks/mods the ban will stay until : [First the promise before i will unban you.]
If you get once more caught cheating or using any kind of mod your ban will stay permanent.

P.S - NifyNiffler Stop talking in someone his ban appeal and take this verbally warn as a considering.. Next time you will be punished.

Regards,

Graftler
Back to top Go down
[MG]Grim
[MG]Grim

PostSubject: Re: BANNED.I apologize.   BANNED.I apologize. EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:01 pm

Message/comment withdrawn from author.

Last edited by [MG]Grimlock on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Grim
[MG]Grim

PostSubject: Re: BANNED.I apologize.   BANNED.I apologize. EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Forum Moderators please lock and move this to the Unbanned section.

PS: [DW]Awesome if your still banned please send me a PM on forums and ill let Upper management know.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: BANNED.I apologize.   BANNED.I apologize. EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 1:19 am

NifyNiffler wrote:
Lol Bro! i pity you xD.. you got busted by a hacker lol lol lol lol RIP admins AAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

PS: Now an admin will reply  " You are not allowed to post here as this thread does not include you, Bla bla" Guys, take a chill pill lol this is so funny HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

why this kind of language is familiar to me!! (cat lover)
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: BANNED.I apologize.   BANNED.I apologize. EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 6:14 am

You're all retards, locked/moved on request of Grimlock since Terminator doesn't know how to do so himself.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANNED.I apologize.   BANNED.I apologize. Empty

Back to top Go down

BANNED.I apologize.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1