HomeBan-Appeal Prathamesh WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBan-Appeal Prathamesh GzSzGlUBan-Appeal Prathamesh T9ywruyBan-Appeal Prathamesh MrZV306Ban-Appeal Prathamesh KNjj8mV

Ban-Appeal Prathamesh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Ban-Appeal Prathamesh Empty
PostSubject: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 4:43 pm

Your ingame username: [uC]Prathamesh[DW]
Date of incident: 18-7-17
Admin who banned you: Terminator
Ban reason: illegal bots
Short explanation of events: My ban appeal got deleted by someone? Nvm i'll post the reply here I Just SPawn 2 bots with my 2 phones it contain no harm to the server and it's not a hack it just using For chating.
Reason why you should be unbanned: Just keeping The Server online.
Screenshots:
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:39 am

I dont why it got deleted. Anyway

I used this bot app several time in the server, and it has no harm to the server, just an app on Android called Droidjack. It allows you to enter the game-chat only.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Graftler[NL]
[MG]Graftler[NL]

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Can you explain us why you were using such programs and what is the benefits of this program because if you are just a regular player you wouldn't use such programs and you definitly know for sure that this isn't allowed. Maybe it's only for using the chat but still there are some things you just cannot do.

How manny times did you get banned until now and you still want a second chance.
Can you just behave yourself and play like every normal player would do and not use any external programs.

Spawning bots in the server is the same as multi accounting. That's why you got banned.
This will be handled by Randy.
Back to top Go down
CrazyLazy
CrazyLazy

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 6:43 pm

[MG]Hakam[kM] wrote:
I dont why it got deleted. Anyway

I used this bot app several time in the server, and it has no harm to the server, just an app on Android called Droidjack. It allows you to enter the game-chat only.

Ban-Appeal Prathamesh 7UkPLRcwsRs
Back to top Go down

KINGOFSPIRITE

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 6:52 am

i think Prathamesh deserve a chance from now he never drop bots again he got enough punishment Can you please unban him ?

Last edited by KINGOFSPIRITE on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry for reply)
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:32 am

KINGOFSPIRITE wrote:
i think Prathamesh deserve a chance from now he never drop bots again he got enough punishment Can you please unban him ?

Sorry King but only staff are allowed to replay in ban appeals
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Ban-Appeal Prathamesh Giphy
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:05 pm

I was banned for aimbot most of time which i didn't used -__ 
_ LOL Murda XD
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 2:50 am

I don't think any harm will be caused by using that program. Prathamesh should be unbanned, requesting administrators to unban prathamesh ASAP.

P.S: @prathamesh, oh yes you were using aimbot back then and I busted your sweet ass using aimbot twice myself. XD
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 8:03 am

NUUBU RANDY I NOT F
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban-Appeal Prathamesh   Ban-Appeal Prathamesh Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban-Appeal Prathamesh

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1