HomeReporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inReporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer GzSzGlUReporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer T9ywruyReporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer MrZV306Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer KNjj8mV

Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG][DK]Marlon
[MG][DK]Marlon

Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer Empty
PostSubject: Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer   Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:59 pm

Player name who will i report : [BRAVO II] Hunter

Short explanation: well, I Teamviewer Hunter awile ago... and i went to his GOOGLE CHROME HISTORY and found this.

1. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qyg7ie&s=8#.U2WsVPl_uzk
And This.
2 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=348lwk5&s=8
Back to top Go down
..MadCat..
..MadCat..

PostSubject: Re: Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer   Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:05 pm

yes i have aimbot..... but i delete it coz its not working 2. i wont download it coz i will get banned in any i like server 3. i did it but i know i love the cod server so i always remined my self to not to use hacks but they report................ if im hacker why im doing him to see my all files in desstop
Back to top Go down
..MadCat..
..MadCat..

PostSubject: Re: Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer   Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:37 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=241401456059649&saved
this is the video if im hacker
If im hacker why i let you see my destop ahh??
Back to top Go down
..MadCat..
..MadCat..

PostSubject: Re: Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer   Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:51 pm

if it is not enough ............... look .................. yes i download it but it didnt work so i dont download it anymore any time any where............... im telling you the truth im telling the true...... promise...... absolutely i didnt do it, im telling the true please please dont banned me im just telling the true T_T. i think i lose your trust on me T_T please............. i telling the truth...... please i telling the honest.......
have a good day T_T
Back to top Go down
..MadCat..
..MadCat..

PostSubject: Re: Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer   Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:20 pm

i think im banned cozz of this post ok.. ok.. ok... i ganna go to other server to move on this server T_T
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer   Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:29 pm

leave it marlon! I too Download Aimbot But Never Use In This Server Coz I Dont Want 2 get Banned.!!

And Bro Hunter Is Good Player And Respect Our Server And Server Rules. And Also He Earned more Than 11000 Score And In This Stage He Dont Wanna Lose It... Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile 

If U See Any Aimbot In Server Used By Him U Can Ban Him.......  Wink Wink Wink Wink 

So Keep Calm Bro....  Wink 
Back to top Go down
..MadCat..
..MadCat..

PostSubject: Re: Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer   Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:33 pm

im not sure some one really hate's me
Back to top Go down
..MadCat..
..MadCat..

PostSubject: Re: Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer   Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:34 pm

i mean not hate's me but he really gets points from admin T_T
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer   Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:07 pm

I think you are not Banned!

There is a problem with samp whenever you disconnects after reconnecting it shows you are banned!

So Please try Again!

And if you are still banned you can send me your ip in pm for unban!

Regards,

[MG]Mahad
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer   Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting an Aimbot user | caught him with TeamViewer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1