Home[A]aron [MG] Tag Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[A]aron [MG] Tag Application GzSzGlU[A]aron [MG] Tag Application T9ywruy[A]aron [MG] Tag Application MrZV306[A]aron [MG] Tag Application KNjj8mV

[A]aron [MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

AaronVilbar

[A]aron [MG] Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: [A]aron [MG] Tag Application   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:12 am

What is your In game name: [A]aron
How long have you been a part of the Community:about am 5 weeks
How active are you:Depends on My Busy Time Or Play Time
Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: None
List of the previous names you have used: None
Why do you want the tag: Its Because i Want To Help The Server
Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes Ofcourse
If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?:[MG]Aaron[PH]
What can you do as a member to help people:Help This Server Run
Why should we accept you: Cause i wana be a Helpes
Picture of your stats:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2a9ptzk&s=8
Back to top Go down
[MG]Raven
[MG]Raven
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [A]aron [MG] Tag Application   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:37 am

-Innactive
-Unhelpful
-Immature
Back to top Go down
[MG]True
[MG]True
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [A]aron [MG] Tag Application   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:41 am

Same as Raven
Back to top Go down

jatt.jamesbond

PostSubject: mahad teri bhen da sunda marea   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:22 am

choothu
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [A]aron [MG] Tag Application   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Admins Now I request you to ban this guy.

What he saying to admins he must not say
And i think he is Koslov -_-
Back to top Go down
[MG]Raven
[MG]Raven
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [A]aron [MG] Tag Application   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:54 pm

I Think he should be on firewall and banned 4ever thats in my and alshans opinion
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [A]aron [MG] Tag Application   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:31 pm

[MG][DK]Mahad wrote:

NOTE : THIS REPLY IS OFF-TOPIC...Its nothing related To Aaron...Its a reply to Mahad and other MGs regarding JAtt.Jamesbond..and I think according to this case it should be replied over here...

My Opinion was to firewall koslov long b4,but since Reyo gave a chance,I left him...and if Karwaal and Koslov are the same...U shud Firewall Him Forever...

Also,The reason why I wanted them to be firewalled  is that they were Hakers and Evaders..And all of them were Indians...These are/were the players who Evades A lot and they are from India and all talks somewhat in a same way:
-Sovietboy
-HarshNirav
-KoslovJacobYo/ArjunSingh/Juiceleefus
-KarwaalSaab

(These are the Ones I Know...Donno wether any more is there or not...)
Donno wether Karwaal and Koslov are The Same....OR It could Be anyone of those I have written above...OR all of them would be THE SAME PERSON

Since they were Over Evading and Over Abusing MGs,I thaught they should be Banned ForEvEr!(As U Can see now Mahad Is being Over Abused)...

Also Mahad this Jatt.Jamesbond and Karwal Saab...mostly they are the same.....coz Karwaal was Absuing u already in Forum Chats....(So its like...Koslov=Karwaal=Jatt.jamesbond)(And nw there is a another guy named thundertaker in forums[AKA Koslov]...he posting useless replies and shits...)

It is totally confusing and these guyz are really taking advantage of it...  Mad 
So I Request Irish OR Paul To Decide a solution to this problem....As Soon As Possible...
With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.

Last edited by [MG]Alshan_007 on Mon May 12, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [A]aron [MG] Tag Application   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Aaron...
U need to be more active and helpful
Back to top Go down
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [A]aron [MG] Tag Application   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:46 am

Same reasons.
Back to top Go down
[MG]MigsX
[MG]MigsX

PostSubject: Re: [A]aron [MG] Tag Application   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:37 pm

[MG]Alshan_007 wrote:
[MG][DK]Mahad wrote:

NOTE : THIS REPLY IS OFF-TOPIC...Its nothing related To Aaron...Its a reply to Mahad and other MGs regarding JAtt.Jamesbond..and I think according to this case it should be replied over here...

My Opinion was to firewall him long b4,but since Reyo gave a chance,I left him...and if Karwaal and Koslov are the same...U shud Firewall Him Forever...

Also,The reason why I wanted them to be firewalled  is that they were Hakers and Evaders..And all of them were Indians...These are/were the players who Evades A lot and they are from India and all talks somewhat in a same way:
-Sovietboy
-HarshNirav
-KoslovJacobYo/ArjunSingh/Juiceleefus
-KarwaalSaab

(These are the Ones I Know...Donno wether any more is there or not...)
Donno wether Karwaal and Koslov are The Same....OR It could Be anyone of those I have written above...OR all of them would be THE SAME PERSON

Since they were Over Evading and Over Abusing MGs,I thaught they should be Banned ForEvEr!(As U Can see now Mahad Is being Over Abused)...

Also Mahad this Jatt.Jamesbond and Karwal Saab...mostly they are the same.....coz Karwaal was Absuing u already in Forum Chats....

It is totally confusing and these guyz are really taking advantage of it...  Mad 
So I Request Irish OR Paul To Decide a solution to this problem....As Soon As Possible...
With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.

Even Me, I encountered with Jacob In-game using so many hacks, when Mahad and raven Rage Ban him, he still come's in game. Here is the screenshot of Karwal doing the Insults on the chat

[A]aron [MG] Tag Application Chat10
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [A]aron [MG] Tag Application   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:53 pm

done with him Razz go fuck yourself JackCock  Cool 
DENIED
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A]aron [MG] Tag Application   [A]aron [MG] Tag Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[A]aron [MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-