HomeREYO'S CORNER OF FUN! WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inREYO'S CORNER OF FUN! GzSzGlUREYO'S CORNER OF FUN! T9ywruyREYO'S CORNER OF FUN! MrZV306REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! KNjj8mV

REYO'S CORNER OF FUN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! Empty
PostSubject: REYO'S CORNER OF FUN!   REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:49 pm

REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! 2gv9fr9

I made  this topic/thread with alot of thinking about it , in this topic we will disscuss all type of fun activities to do , today i made serval events which came out very fun for the players and i look foward to do more and more for a smooth and fun gameplay.

Here are serval pictures of the previous events i have done for a smooth and fun gameplay to the players who want to praticipate.

REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! 27wytjl
REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! X3semh
REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! Azgx87
REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! Ifzvhj
REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! 2zez2te
REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! I5ae6s
REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! 122mc9i
REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! 2s6nbrt

Every and each player can praticipate in these sorts of events made by Me. They just need to ask me I.G in that time when i am organisating one or asking players to join us.

Once again this is like a type of EVENT TEAM who will be making interesting a fun events for a smooth gameplay  - in game . I ( Reyo )  will be opening a recruit in this thread to find the members suitable for the Event Team , but ofcourse the Event Making Members need to be an Admin or an Moderator . But no worries normal players! You will be able to vote for your own idea of a event soon aswell! Once i start to fix things in this thread we will start with the event ideas , recruiting and so on .

For now tell me what do you think of my idea?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: REYO'S CORNER OF FUN!   REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:49 pm

Req Post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: REYO'S CORNER OF FUN!   REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:20 am

Amazing
Back to top Go down
Reptar
Reptar
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: REYO'S CORNER OF FUN!   REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:09 am

I think this is a good idea, the server need more events to make the game funnier and interesting. This will keep the players happiness at 100% Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REYO'S CORNER OF FUN!   REYO'S CORNER OF FUN! Empty

Back to top Go down

REYO'S CORNER OF FUN!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: GENERAL CATEGORY :: General Chat-