HomeDECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING GzSzGlUDECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING T9ywruyDECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING MrZV306DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING KNjj8mV

DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING Empty
PostSubject: DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING   DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Dear fellow players my name is [MG]KSTAR as you know i was planing to leave the server but some players say i shouldnt well its up to you guys to decide if i stay or if i leave please give 2 or more reasons for voting me to leave or stay.have a good day
                                                                   Regards,
                                                                    [MG]KSTAR

DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING Sa-mp-13
Back to top Go down
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING   DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 pm

This is a poll for you to leave the server?
On my part it is not necessary, if you are to go, if you get to stay
@Sorry but I think that freshness
Some will tell you to go other to stay, but it will not change anything in a little while

Regards,
[MG]Maxx_

Back to top Go down
Reptar
Reptar
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING   DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:48 pm

For me this just shows a completely immaturity from your part, you was banned for weapon hacking and then ban evade. I dont know why they made you moderator but at least someone take it off.

Please stop act like a child that loose his balloon and makes a tantrum for that.
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING   DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:35 pm

reptar i dont ban evade i had to wait a month before it was up and about the hacks i put that behind me why are you guys reminding me it kinda hurts but plz just vote thats all
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING   DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING Empty

Back to top Go down

DECIDE BECAREFUL OF CHOOSING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1