HomeCall Of Duty server suggestions WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCall Of Duty server suggestions GzSzGlUCall Of Duty server suggestions T9ywruyCall Of Duty server suggestions MrZV306Call Of Duty server suggestions KNjj8mV

Call Of Duty server suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reptar
Reptar
Clan Member
Clan Member

Call Of Duty server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Your name In game : [MG]Reptar[DK]

Suggestion for In game or Forum: In game

What kind of Suggestion you want give: Hello I want to suggest 2 things today.

1. when you make a change name application I think that you need to have at least 1million of money as a requirement in order to change your name ( the million will be taken of course). Then the money will have more sense for users.

2. Decrease the amount of score given by capture zones. When theres no administrators online some ppls go to clash of clans for example and start to score farm if the score given is like 10 max score farmes will get tired after 4 or 5 attempts

Hope you like my suggestions, bye

Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Well 1 million dollars to change name wow thats kinda high and about the zones we have admins who are 24/7 active like me and plus we have report a player section which if player have problems in game the player can report the person here at the forums and then admins can watch that person and can decide what action to take i support your idea but i agree to decrease to decrease the score given after ever capture zone.well thanks for your suggestion /regards [MG]KSTAR_[I.S.I]
Back to top Go down
[MG]MiniGamer
[MG]MiniGamer
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:37 am

Well I agree with [MG]Reptar[DK] on the score reduction because many newbies which have no sense about true gaming come and make 2000-3000 score ny capturing bases in one day then they all take hydras and hunters and start to bomb every base...When we started playing we had to earn our score by killing and by capturing zones giving 6 scores at the max...but now getting scores is easy and people can get hydra or hunter in one day...which makes chaos
They have about 50 kills and more than 76 deaths and their score is above 3000 and k/d ratio 0.48 and they bragging hey my score more than yours -_-...well this means no value the hard work we did to earn score...
Back to top Go down
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:36 am

+++1
Back to top Go down
[MG]Spongebob_
[MG]Spongebob_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:06 am

+1 !
Back to top Go down
[MG]True
[MG]True
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:35 am

Positive for both, Great Ideas
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 am

Good idea +1
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:56 am

+1
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 am

[MG]Reptar[DK] wrote:

2. Decrease the amount of score given by capture zones. When theres no administrators online some ppls go to clash of clans for example and start to score farm if the score given is like 10 max score farmes will get tired after 4 or 5 attempts

Already in progress Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:19 am

Perfeticabout the 1st suggestion- 1m to change a name ? You on some kind of smack (drug) should increase the name change price to 350k or higher.
2nd +1 - players take them over to quick and they gain to much score from it..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:04 am

+1 for both.

-Must have 500k to change name.
-Score must be reduced.can earn 1000 in 20 min easily.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty server suggestions   Call Of Duty server suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty server suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1