Homewhy you banned me every time i enter the server ! WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhy you banned me every time i enter the server ! GzSzGlUwhy you banned me every time i enter the server ! T9ywruywhy you banned me every time i enter the server ! MrZV306why you banned me every time i enter the server ! KNjj8mV

why you banned me every time i enter the server !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sniper
sniper

why you banned me every time i enter the server ! Empty
PostSubject: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 am

admin [MG]Alshan_007 : why you banned me every time i enter the server !
First I used WH the first time, but no longer used it, and now you're banned me immediately you see me in the server! Is your mission is annoyed people in the server!

Did you know? You corrupt server by doing like that !?

The problem is not with you, the problem with who allowed kids to be admins !!
Back to top Go down

HAmzeh[DK]

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:53 am

no bro you're the problem, you're the one who hacked.
Back to top Go down
sniper
sniper

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:51 am

HAmzeh[DK] wrote:
Are you serious ?, I see lots and lots of players are using [WH], but this is not a crime, and what the problem If someone using the [WH] in order to help him in the game and do not Annoy the other players!!! As I said at the top, I no longer use [WH].

And do not forget that it just a game  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:18 am

sniper wrote:
HAmzeh[DK] wrote:
Are you serious ?, I see lots and lots of players are using [WH], but this is not a crime, and what the problem If someone using the [WH] in order to help him in the game and do not  Annoy the other players!!! As I said at the top, I no longer use [WH].

And do not forget that it just a game  Very Happy 

WH is not Allowed And if you see Someone Use it you should /report not Use Hacks ....
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:25 am

do you know hacking is not a good thing...
anyway.. it not fair for other player... you have a minigun and kill other player easily..

do you think that fair??
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:32 am

what [WH] is not crime (Its allowed in the server !) so many players are using WH ? why dont you use /report ???
using WH to help others !!! how can players use WH in order to help others ??.
when [MG]Alshan banned you, you had to make ban appeal instead of ban evading!!
(look you did 2 mistakes 1 WH its not allowed  and ban evading is not allowed !
now wait for higher staffs Decision!
regards [MG]Persian /Lead Administer
Back to top Go down
sniper
sniper

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:56 am

Believe me the problem is not here! I used [WH] in the beginning and in this case I deserved ban But the problem he works ban for me every day when I enter the server For a short time Although I stop use [WH]! Is this from the server rules?! Stop people from entering the server for ever Because of these trivialities!!

اما بالنسبه للجماعه المصريين والعرب :انجزو يا رجاله والغو الحظر دا احنا خوات برده هههههههههههه  cheers 
Back to top Go down
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:07 am

sniper wrote:
Believe me the problem is not here! I used [WH] in the beginning and in this case I deserved ban But the problem he works ban for me every day when I enter the server For a short time Although I stop use [WH]! Is this from the server rules?! Stop people from entering the server for ever  Because of these trivialities!!

اما بالنسبه للجماعه المصريين والعرب :انجزو يا رجاله والغو الحظر دا احنا خوات برده هههههههههههه  cheers 

Translation : Yo egyptien guys unban me we are brothers and herry up plz ....

U Won't get unbaned Becase You Egyptien -_-
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:17 am

Can u watch ur Word?I think u are the one who is annoying -_- btw It should be called ban evade,and also why U use use Weapon Hack ha???U know that Hack is not allowed on this server then why U use it???and also He banned u cuz U Banned Evade -_-

-If u Use Hack U will Be Banned/Permanent Banned!
Back to top Go down
sniper
sniper

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:32 am

Do not be so strict I'm just kidding with them hahahaha, and faulty translation  study ,
things are much simpler than this, all I need to unban me and all people and we promise not to hack again,
and if anyone of them used hack again Punish him for a limited period until he stop doing this, This is the correct rules

Believe me, if you do this the server will be filled with player without any problems or hurdles  Smile 
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Hello.

You have been banned from the server and your reason is 'wall hacks'. Let me tell you something. Here at mg we don't tolerate hackers and hackers like you should be banned from the server at once.plus if you are intending to use new accounts, you will be ban evading witch will lead to a server ban and not being unbanned from the aerver again.

@alshan - will not be given a warning since he done the riggt thing and nit spoiling players gameplay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:52 pm

No need of your advice sniper.
STAYS BANNED.
LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:01 pm

Kids These dayz -_- Hacks Aint allowed....Thats all I want to say now.(All I did was a good Thing...So the players can play with FUN and Fairness..)I know what im doing,I have been here for Months Smile

Note:He Had AL(Ammo Lock) too...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why you banned me every time i enter the server !   why you banned me every time i enter the server ! Empty

Back to top Go down

why you banned me every time i enter the server !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1