HomeThis special Suggestion WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThis special Suggestion GzSzGlUThis special Suggestion T9ywruyThis special Suggestion MrZV306This special Suggestion KNjj8mV

This special Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

This special Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: This special Suggestion   This special Suggestion EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Okay so this is what i had i mind
I say we have a command like for a example called " /makemgmember " - wich makes a player a Official [MG] member , i think we should use that becouse there are alot of fakers on this server who fake our MG members and it would be easy if there were these commands below:
- /makemgmember = example it would be like " Admin [MG]JohnCena has made [MG]Reyo a Official [MG] member. "
- /mgchat = Chat for [MG] clan , where people could chat with eachoter - [MG] members who dont got Admin ranks and Admins themselves.
-/mglist = Opens up a List of Online [MG] clan members and that way we can see if they are real or not .
Like :
Maximum Gaming online:
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Zack
[MG]Xser .
-/mgsay = [MG] say , example " [MaximumGaming]Reyo Say: Hi whats up " .
-/mgskin maybe = sets skin on a mg member like " /mgskin 14 - sets the skin on the player " .
And more if you guys want .

I think this is a great suggestion but give me out some votings with +1 or -1 and give reasons for -1 .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Marwan
Marwan

PostSubject: Re: This special Suggestion   This special Suggestion EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:35 am

Or MG have a special Pass When someone with MG tag Logs in he have to insert it That's easy to Script and Simple Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom
Tom

PostSubject: Re: This special Suggestion   This special Suggestion EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Fail Idea...
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: This special Suggestion   This special Suggestion EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:25 pm

[MG]Marwan wrote:
Or MG have a special Pass When someone with MG tag Logs in he have to insert it That's easy to Script and Simple Smile
i agree with this , some kind of a special MG password needs to be placed for MG members .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[MG]NegoLuz
[MG]NegoLuz
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This special Suggestion   This special Suggestion EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:04 am

ditrex wrote:
hello all i have suggestion please make more zones players need  up scores so fast and

the price of weapons so hight please make low price for weapons

Please make your own thread with the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Omer akka OMMF
Omer akka OMMF

PostSubject: Re: This special Suggestion   This special Suggestion EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Reyo I am not an MG member but that is a good idea 1+ from me.
Few days before, someone enterd the server with MG tag, I can't remember his nick but it
was something with "F". I asked him to spawn me vehicles he didn't. But he used minigun etc.
After 10 min he's gone, gone when MG JonCena entered the server. I didn't report this because
I didn't saw him on server after that.
If someone know him OK than I am wrong but he said he is brother of the owner. You guys decide is he MG member or not.
Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
http://ommf.webs.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This special Suggestion   This special Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

This special Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1