HomeAttacking Admins on duty (read) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAttacking Admins on duty (read) GzSzGlUAttacking Admins on duty (read) T9ywruyAttacking Admins on duty (read) MrZV306Attacking Admins on duty (read) KNjj8mV

Attacking Admins on duty (read)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

Attacking Admins on duty (read) Empty
PostSubject: Attacking Admins on duty (read)   Attacking Admins on duty (read) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Hello.

As you're all aware that when admins are on duty you get a slap. When you shoot, punch or car ram and admin you get a slap, well we don't slap you with a command, its automaticly done for us. So if i was you when you're flying a aircraft (Hydra, hunter, planes) Try and not to shoot us, we are very easy to spot when on admin duty.

Please watch this video to explain what will happened if you didn't understand what i mean in words. Thank you!

Hope that small video helped you to understand and if done over and over again you will be punished.

Singed
[MG]Dev
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Admins on duty (read)   Attacking Admins on duty (read) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:41 pm

Im there yohooo <3 hahahaha I want to watch "The Purge 2 Anarchy"!!!
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Admins on duty (read)   Attacking Admins on duty (read) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:11 pm

Exactly. This topic must be seen by each and every player. I've seen many players attacking administrators on - duty. This, not only annoys the administrators who might be involved in some important matter but also results in loss of health of the respective player. As Godmask said, hydra pilots must be really careful. Shooting administrators on - duty may result in their death. Mostly, newbies become victims for this. Anyway, thanks for making a topic like this Godmask. This topic will be really helpful for hydra pilots and for other players.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Admins on duty (read)   Attacking Admins on duty (read) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:29 pm

+1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Briggs
Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Admins on duty (read)   Attacking Admins on duty (read) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:29 am

Dont forget car park. Tried it myself and i got slapped into sky until barrier kill me.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Admins on duty (read)   Attacking Admins on duty (read) Empty

Back to top Go down

Attacking Admins on duty (read)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1