HomeMG community tag application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMG community tag application GzSzGlUMG community tag application T9ywruyMG community tag application MrZV306MG community tag application KNjj8mV

MG community tag application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tony_465

MG community tag application Empty
PostSubject: MG community tag application   MG community tag application EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:45 pm

- What is your In game name: Tony_465
- How long have you been a part of the Community: 3 Months
- How active are you: 4-8 hours per day
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: No, it's m- What is your In game name: Tony_465
- How long have you been a part of the Community: 3 Months
- How active are you: 4-8 hours per day
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: No, it's my first for [MG] tag
- List of the previous names you have used: No
- Why do you want the tag: it will be easier to help players and can participate more actively in the SERVER
- Have you read ALL SERVER and forum rules?: Yes
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]Tony_465
- What can you do as a member to help people: Help newcomers learn the commands, explaining SERVER for beginners, always alert to Adm about hackers and do everything you can
- Why should we accept you: Because I'm always helping, I'm very active, I love this community, I want to help her to always improve and I can help India’s players
- Picture of your stats:

y first for [MG] tag
- List of the previous names you have used: No
- Why do you want the tag: it will be easier to help players and can participate more actively in the SERVER
- Have you read ALL SERVER and forum rules?: Yes
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]Tony_465
- What can you do as a member to help people: Help newcomers learn the commands, explaining SERVER for beginners, always alert to Adm about hackers and do everything you can
- Why should we accept you: Because I'm always helping, I'm very active, I love this community, I want to help her to always improve and I can help India’s players
- Picture of your stats:

Back to top Go down
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

MG community tag application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG community tag application   MG community tag application EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:59 pm

http://www.mg-official.com/t2118-

25th 25th 25th
DENIED
Back to top Go down

MG community tag application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1