HomeUnban Request (Banned Wrongfully) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inUnban Request (Banned Wrongfully) GzSzGlUUnban Request (Banned Wrongfully) T9ywruyUnban Request (Banned Wrongfully) MrZV306Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) KNjj8mV

Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[]BadMan[]
[]BadMan[]

Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Your ingame username: []BadMan[]
Date of incident: 6/10/2014
Admin who banned you: mahad
Banned from ? [COD] / [LS:GW]: COD
Ban reason: Aimbot -_-
Short explanation of events: i've been in cbdm and i killed a lot so he ban me thinking im using aimbot
Reason why you should be unbanned: i'm an old palyer of samp i know the bugs well so the admin thought im using aimbot i actually don't and never will....... i got banned wrongfully and
Screenshots: didin't take
Back to top Go down
[MG]Leader[DK]
[MG]Leader[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:41 pm

wait for mahad reply you have lot to explain
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Wait for the proof Dude...Im uploading it My Internet Conenction is Very Slow I will Uplaod It ASAP Razz

With Regards,
[MG]z[L]ightz[SAW]
Back to top Go down
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:06 pm

One ask: do you know how much fps your pc run gtasa?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Here is the proof man,If that is not enough tell me I have more proofs...btw Im not teh one who ban you im just the one who takes proof...Mahad banned you for reason aimbot...
Back to top Go down
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
[MG]Robberman[SAW]
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Sorry for posting here but he destroyed my ratio
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Here is the slow motion video...with some description...
Back to top Go down
[]BadMan[]
[]BadMan[]

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:53 pm

@Maxx : No i don't

And I don't think these videos proove the aimbot as i said i don't use it and if you want to check my cleo mods tell me i'll upload it
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Dude, Stop lying. Everyone know you were using aimbot.

Fenix,Robberman and Lightz who told me thats it is really aimbot.
Lightz recorded many videos, he may upload someother if you want.
Back to top Go down
[]BadMan[]
[]BadMan[]

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:05 pm

I"m not lying and i'm not a lier i always say the truth specially in these situation, go check my last unban request so i'm not lying this time too and, It doesn't matter how many persones think i'm using aimbot there is one thing that i know, i didn't use aimbot, i don't use aimbot and i won't use aimbot, as i said before i used to play on other servers specially freeroam servers so i know The bugs well, and i know how to do them, i'm not here to fight or something i'm just explaining and waiting for your decesion that i hope to be positive.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Leader[DK]
[MG]Leader[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:19 pm

badman i'm so sure that u used aimbot and i'm not the only one all who fought u said that
just stop lying and mebe we give u other chance
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:06 am

Hmmmm....If you dont use aimbot then its clearly ur using proaim.cs Razz I know how to use proaim.cs cuz I used it into another server(Just testing it)...If you aim your enemies using proaim.cs and fire it then your bullet will follow the enemies and DIE! Same as the video Ur not on front of me and U aim but your Bullet follow my skin then I DIE...

With Regards,
[MG]z[L]ightz[SAW]
Back to top Go down
[]BadMan[]
[]BadMan[]

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:55 am

#Leader I know that i have not to lie But i'm not lying and i don't know how to proove that.

And lights, i know about the proaim.cs i watched its video but i didn't download it and as i said if you guys want to check my cleo floder i'll upload it for you.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:47 pm

provide me your team viewer ID & Passoword i'll check it myself
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[]BadMan[]
[]BadMan[]

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:52 pm

I don't Have One, So what to do ? tell me
Back to top Go down
[MG]Leader[DK]
[MG]Leader[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:00 pm

download it and give irish your id and password he will join to your computer and check your (account Wink )
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Download teamviewer 9 Run setup(it will ask for your email address) Or just Go on youtube and watch the tutorial setup.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:11 am

[MG]KSTAR_[I.S.I] wrote:
Download teamviewer 9 Run setup(it will ask for your email address) Or just Go on youtube and watch the tutorial setup.

Sorry but you are not allowed to post here.
Posting in someone's unban appeal may lead you to Forum Ban

Please read Forum rules.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:22 pm

-Ban Evaded-

-Forever banned since u Ban Evaded and again got banned By Cow[MG]Meat for WH.

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)   Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Request (Banned Wrongfully)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1