HomeWhat is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWhat is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? GzSzGlUWhat is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? T9ywruyWhat is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? MrZV306What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? KNjj8mV

What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nion[kM]
Nion[kM]

What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? Empty
PostSubject: What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance??   What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:22 pm

In game name: Nion
Ranks before :General Of Army
Now : Master Of Wars
I lost some scores and 1 star because of score farming. I seriously did not know that was called score farming.I was just capturing clash of clans turn by turn with another player...admin locked my post.I am just requesting if i could get back my score please...i dont mean to spam..I would never do that i knew really what was score farming..I will not request again..
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance??   What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:11 pm

well some admins give a 2nd chance for those who score farms and some not , its admins choice to give 2nd chance or not , bcuz there is no Special rule about it.
well wait for high level staffs here ... they may give you a chance Smile.
with regards
[MG]Terminator_
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance??   What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Nion Umm You Are A Good Guy!

But You Need To Promise That you will never do nothing wrong again?
and if [MG]lcpd_[DK] agree about giving you score back Smile

Then your scores will be returned Smile

Here you latest Stats Pic!
What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? NnetZID
Back to top Go down
Nion[kM]
Nion[kM]

PostSubject: Re: What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance??   What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Thanks admins, seriously guys i did not know what score farming was about...atleast i could have been warned or something..anyway thanks..dont worry i dont hack or do wrongs....i promise!!
Thanks alot.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance??   What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is score farming?And i deserve a second chance??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1