HomeIs this a joke? WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIs this a joke? GzSzGlUIs this a joke? T9ywruyIs this a joke? MrZV306Is this a joke? KNjj8mV

Is this a joke?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi guys it's KSTAR and i had some problems It's related to me ban evading.so lets start

Alshan accuse me of ban evading and it aint fair and to tell the truth why da fuq would i evaded And the main reason i didn't evaded because it was I.S.I I seen Shit happend lately to it and i didn't wanted to fuck up anymore + i have school early in the moring to go.So now when i come back alshan denied my mapps. recently alshan Trolled me because i wanted to get proofs to see if i was evading(-_-)So i'm gonna wait for alshan
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Ok so me and alshan had a little talk he says i evaded according to the pics i posted in I.S.I so here goes:Is this a joke? Sa-mp-97
in this pic you can see it says screenshot taken 992 png so see alshan i had alot of pics stored and i was too lazy to upload them  so that's my evidence
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Nah i did'nt use this pic as a evidence to ur ban evade...I have a chat...2hrs long will give ya within 24hrs... Smile sorry for the delay...
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Well ok post the video i'm waiting
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:48 am

@Kstar - alshan has beened you for a stuipd reason and according to him yoy were ban evading towards the server, you do know its not allowed and will lead you being banned from the server but also the website.

@Alshan - Since you've banned him with out an actaul reason i sugfest you give him one more chance. He could of been getting high ping meaning he wont more or liky lag on your screen but will be very hard to shoot. Alshan i can read you like a book you dont like him, so you went ahead and banned him with out testing him, the rules apply to you even if you're co-owner still test them, because you can't just rage ban him.

Not on anyones side.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:56 pm

[MG]Godmask wrote:
@Kstar - alshan has beened you for a stuipd reason and according to him yoy were ban evading towards the server, you do know its not allowed and will lead you being banned from the server but also the website.

@Alshan - Since you've banned him with out an actaul reason i sugfest you give him one more chance. He could of been getting high ping meaning he wont more or liky lag on your screen but will be very hard to shoot. Alshan i can read you like a book you dont like him, so you went ahead and banned him with out testing him, the rules apply to you even if you're co-owner still test them, because you can't just rage ban him.

Not on anyones side.

My first question...nigga u high? xD I banned him for insulting me...and yeh i got a loads of proof....HE WAS BANNED FOR INSULTING...I dont even understand what u mean by those headshot shit xD...and No Im going TOo Tooo TOo kind with him...u wont know...the way he insulted...I just still went cool...I could ban him from forum and xat but I dont want to coz i wanna let him have connections in forums with his friends...He might get banned in forums...might Not..
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:30 am

hey leave jack alone. I don't understand alshan first you denied my mapps saying i evaded now this is cuz i insulted you?? Do you even have Clear proofs that i evaded???
Back to top Go down
[MG]MiniGamer
[MG]MiniGamer
Clan Member
Clan Member

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:19 am

Why is this shitt happening all again? -_-
And alshy ksatr's mapping is cool why deny them?
This is general chat so i can post too. . .i dont like jimmy coming and saying you are not allowed to post here xD
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:28 am

[MG]MiniGamer[I.S.I] wrote:
Why is this shitt happening all again? -_-
And alshy ksatr's mapping is cool why deny them?
This is general chat so i can post too. . .i dont like jimmy coming and saying you are not allowed to post here xD
Well I was just telling you to follow the rules.

And about mapping,
They deny him because anyone can do mapping like that
And our mapper / scripters want something different, new!

Now you understand?

Last edited by [MG][SAW]Jimmy_ on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:14 am

Cmon....
can't you guy stop fighting... stop hating...
We are family here... why should we fight??
If you want to fight... just PM them... don't need to make it public...
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:17 am

[MG]Carl_Edward wrote:
Cmon....
can't you guy stop fighting... stop hating...
We are family here... why should we fight??
If you want to fight... just PM them... don't need to make it public...
Nobofy is fighting. Razz
And let them discuss.
Chill
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:38 pm

Look I DENIED coz U insulted me...u ban evaded....u do each and every shit...All deserves a chance or a maximum of 2...But u already got many chances...You crossed the limits...and you know it.I aint fighting or shit....I kept quiet myself for like many days whn he was goin harsh on me...kept quiet for like 1-2Weeks...on the final day he crossed the limits and I Banned him. Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:48 pm

And for all of u asking why Kstar's Mapp is Denied...Look i just did my duty according to the Rules. Smile

You all may refer [MG] Mapping Application(Format) and this is what mentioned over there:

Quote :
Once the format is filled, High Command Administration is going to check out your background, such as how many times you were punished by an Administrator, including the reason, how good you are with players, and how active you are. If everything is good, you'll be accepted as Mapper and will be given Trial Administrator...

And kstar this is why ur map app got denied....its not just the ban evade...Its all the mistakes u have done in the past..Does that end the doubt of all of You Peoples? Smile Coz I dont wanna start a fight... Smile

Last edited by [MG]Alshan_007 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:06 pm

Wow.... if what alshan say is true....
You deserve that kstar....
You suppose to change after the first chance you given to come back to the server....
And kstar... don't hate alshan just because he denied ur maper application ...
He just doing his job...
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:06 pm

its so annoying bro. lock the topic
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:49 pm

THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT HE SAY'S I'M BAN EVADING AND I AINT alshan i would love it to post some proofs first
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Ok alshan listen up i'll just script some mapps for the server and ill just stay banned forever is that Agree?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm

can you please stop this and lock this topic and talking to each other on xat or pm ?
I'm sure you can solve your problems
Its Kstar and alshan problem and both of you must solve it but Its not a good way -_-
just talk on xat .
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:21 pm

[MG]Terminator wrote:
can you please stop this and lock this topic and talking to each other on xat or pm ?
I'm sure you can solve your problems
Its Kstar and alshan problem and both of you must solve it but Its not a good way -_-
just talk on xat .

No more replies
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:15 pm

He is not a mapper or part time mapper or something...He knws about the ban evade...just pretending donno shit..Donno why.

Well that ends the discussion and next time kstar got some problems just PM or come in XAT...No need to make big posts and fight.Take care Smile.

-Locked-
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a joke?   Is this a joke? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this a joke?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1