Home[MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application GzSzGlU[MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application T9ywruy[MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application MrZV306[MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application KNjj8mV

[MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[P]redator[007]
[P]redator[007]

[MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application Empty
PostSubject: [MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application   [MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 12:07 pm

In game name: [MG][G]host[I.S.I]
In game score/rank:51582/General of army

How long have you been apart of the community: 1 month

How can you help the server being an administrator: i will ban who will use hacks + and rulebreaker will be warned.. if he keep will be kicked.. I am active, helpful And Mature.

Why are you applying: to help the new players solve thier problems protect them from.. hackers\rulebreakers\abusers i will Ban hacks,warn/kick rulebreakers,i will help newbies and answer all their questions,I were an admin in many servers,for very long time,i have 1 year and 9 months admin experience,and i can help this server grow up.
Why are you applying: I have a lot of experience in that Very Happy i was admin in another servers + i have friends in this server and they are admins here so i got experience from them so i can help people as i always do i'll warn rule breakers, ban hackers ... etc Smile
i want to make the rulebreakers less in [MG] ,i will help your server grow up to become one of the best servers in samp,with the lovely friendly admins requested and the fun needed and i know 8 languages i can help all players in my duty .

Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member: yes, if i do any wrong and misjudged normal player as hacker or if i abuse my power as staff member i will be ban from the server and staff. and punish the hacker even though he is my friend.

Screenshot of your stats :[MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application Rm2keUp

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/marouanx
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

[MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application   [MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:20 pm

-DENIED-
U must apply after 1 week cuz ur previews application got denied :3 .... http://www.mg-official.com/t2297-mgghostisi-staff-application
Back to top Go down

[MG][G]host[I.S.I] |Staff application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1