HomePosting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inPosting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] GzSzGlUPosting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] T9ywruyPosting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] MrZV306Posting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] KNjj8mV

Posting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]
[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Posting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] Empty
PostSubject: Posting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]   Posting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:05 am

Your ingame username: [S.R.T]SNIPER (Posting for him)

Date of incident: Yesterday

Admin who banned you: Shake_It[SAW]

Banned from ? [COD] / [LS:GW]: [COD]
Ban reason: TP Hacks

Short explanation of events: I am posting this ban appeal for him cuz he was banned for no reason.It's not Shake_It's mistake though.I was specing a guy named "Killer_Killer..." and he was using TP hacks.It was really difficult to get the proofs against him and it took me much time to grab the proofs.He was playing as id 11 at that time.And I didn't notice him leaving the server.By that time,I asked Shake_It to ban this guy.I only specified the id,as usual.In the meanwhile,[S.R.T]SNIPER joined the server and he became id 11.There was only very short period of time in between that we both couldn't notice it.So SNIPER got banned accidentally.And later on Killer joined again and I believe that he has got banned.Anyways,I will post proofs against him in the required section.

Reason why you should be unbanned:Please unban [S.R.T]SNIPER cuz he hasn't done anything wrong.Try to understand the situation guys.

Screenshots: Nil

I am not sure whether I am allowed to post a ban appeal for another player.If it has been a mistake,please do forgive me.I posted this appeal for him since it came out as a result of a mistake from my side.Kindly take this into consideration.

Thank you for reading guys Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Posting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]   Posting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:45 pm

-Unbanned-
Back to top Go down

Posting Unban Appeal for [S.R.T]SNIPER --- [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1