HomeSome Minor Suggestions :) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSome Minor Suggestions :) GzSzGlUSome Minor Suggestions :) T9ywruySome Minor Suggestions :) MrZV306Some Minor Suggestions :) KNjj8mV

Some Minor Suggestions :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Some Minor Suggestions :) Empty
PostSubject: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:09 am

A few years ago I used to play in this one server(It's long dead now) but we had certain things in that server that could spice up things here.

I remember them having some scripts like you would type /bounty [id] [amount] as you can put a bounty on certain players if you would like maybe they did something to piss you off? Why not put a bounty and get the whole server after them? Very Happy

Or /bank at a certain location so we could deposit our hard earned cash though I know we don't lose any but that could change when you die which would make people want to bank their money and what not.

We could also have a money bag that spawns randomly somewhere and people have to find it for the rewards.

Just some suggestions I could think of, server is good enough as is anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:23 am

I suggested the /bounty a long time ago (Never was put on the server) and for the bank idea, this is not a role-play server
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:03 am

[MG]Calculon wrote:
I suggested the /bounty a long time ago (Never was put on the server) and for the bank idea, this is not a role-play server

That is unfortunate about /bounty it would be a great addition to the server.

The bank idea is not only for roleplay servers as it was in the deathmatch server I used to play in before it died.

They made it to where players would lose however much money they were carrying when they get killed for other players to pick up so to avoid this some people would bank there money to prevent other players from hauling off with their hard earned cash for weapons and what not.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:22 am

MoneyHacker can Easily Go to Bank And Deposit their money...and they will just get some money in their bank if needed...So its hard to Ban Them Razz So Negative!
Back to top Go down
[MG]DR[a]gger
[MG]DR[a]gger
Creator of Maximum Gaming
Creator of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:58 am

Ra[Z]eBear wrote:
MoneyHacker can Easily Go to Bank And Deposit their money...and they will just get some money in their bank if needed...So its hard to Ban Them Razz So Negative!

we could put anti-money hack in Maximum-Protection

if someone used any kind of mod to gain money the anti-mh will reset it automatically to the real value which earned by zones etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]Raven
[MG]Raven
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 9:38 am

[MG]DR[a]gger wrote:
Ra[Z]eBear wrote:

if someone used any kind of mod to gain money the anti-mh will reset it automatically to the real value which earned by zones etc.
Thats what i wanted from a long time

Ps: also many servers have that
Back to top Go down
[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]
[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:46 pm

[MG]DR[a]gger wrote:
Ra[Z]eBear wrote:

That's a better idea.If it's possible,then it should be actually done cuz a lot of em use Money Hacks.

And +1 for this suggestion.

P.S :Nice avatar Shittin Razz
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:15 pm

[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] wrote:
[MG]DR[a]gger wrote:
Ra[Z]eBear wrote:

That's a better idea.If it's possible,then it should be actually done cuz a lot of em use Money Hacks.

And +1 for this suggestion.

P.S :Nice avatar Shittin Razz

Haha thanks man, glad you like it! Very Happy I would say if they used money hacks it resets their money back to 0 regardless of how much they had before you cheat you get punished. I might be a little to harsh lol
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:17 am

[MG]DR[a]gger wrote:
Ra[Z]eBear wrote:

I'm tired of banning money hackers. Anti - MH system will be really helpful.

+1 for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Briggs
Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:02 am

Achievements list and unlockables.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:48 am

Briggs wrote:
Achievements list and unlockables.

yup yup +1
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Minor Suggestions :)   Some Minor Suggestions :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Minor Suggestions :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1