HomeIMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. GzSzGlUIMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. T9ywruyIMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. MrZV306IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. KNjj8mV

IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS.   IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:45 am

NOTE:-THIS TOPIC IS AN OPEN DISCUSSION NOT AN INDIVIDUAL SUGGESTION.

Your name In game :[MG][GOD]ASSAULT_ACE

Suggestion for In game or Forum:Applies both ingame as well as forums.

What kind of Suggestion you want give:Well,I've seen since we declared 4 of our official clans (DK,SAW,DT,kM) there has been exponential increase in applicants for only these clans,mostly they join official clans just to have tag..this leaves the other normal clans (not on official boards) go empty and become deserted.

For this I'm thinking about coming up with whole new system of clans by which there might be a chance for other normal clans to make their stand ingame too.

For eg :-Player wanting to join official clan must have say 1 month experience(random value) in being in a normal clan,i.e suppose if a player wants to join DK,he must have 1 month experience of being in SAF or uW or something like that..

Also for Official Ones,you might add some time limit say 1 or 2 months of playtime to join in your clan.

This might be beneficial for both official as well as normal clans.. Even Clan leaders of their own respective clans may decide.

Well this is only one thing which i have in my mind... Rolling Eyes if u have any other ideas like these,plz put them forward!
Razz

Last edited by [ṂƓ][ƓὋƉ]ᾋṨṨᾋȖĿҬ_ᾋƇἝ on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Briggs
Briggs

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS.   IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:22 am

Clans can discuss if clan member limit should be added.
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS.   IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:30 am

A lot of clan leaders/founders of normal clans will not be happy to see their member leave them for a official clan.

I give credit to Briggs for bringing up the idea of a clan limit.

My chips to this poker deal are the following..

Limit For Clan Membership
30 For Official clans
20 for Normal clans

*There are a lot of MG here that got the tag because they befriended a MG tag holder this way, limited membership will ensure only the loyal players join a clan

There has to be restriction for clan membership in the server because i see a lot of players join clans just to get a better shot of getting the MG tag, and most of this time the method works. This is absurd and needs to stop. with the regulation of clan member limits it will promote MG applicants to be genuine and not just have their clan members/friends that have the MG tag voting there own clan members to MG.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS.   IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Instead of bitching about it why not get an admin to deal with the clan section ? Keeps everything in ship shape!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[MG]Raven
[MG]Raven
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS.   IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Well i suggest that you can be in an unofficial clan and official clan at the same time, i mean why not? So they dont have to leave for official
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS.   IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:45 pm

@Assualt i took only Mature peoples in xD 80% of mine clan members = old playas xD
new players are just 4-6 and are good too.

about limit? what ? no plis. -1 -1 -1 for limit.

@Cal . You think that Clan mates really give them +1? not really.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS.   IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS. Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT:-REGARDING OFFICIAL CLANS.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1