Home[mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving  GzSzGlU[mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving  T9ywruy[mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving  MrZV306[mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving  KNjj8mV

[mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[RD]Evan

[mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving  Empty
PostSubject: [mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving    [mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:20 pm

HE entered his post that a Sad a __|__ to brigoda) i don't know what is the reason i 'm feeling so sad i didn't expect this from this server Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

[RD]Evan

PostSubject: Re: [mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving    [mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:22 pm

The proof : http://159.servimg.com/u/f59/19/02/15/67/unban_10.jpg
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving    [mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Can you guys please understand? It is just a signature of maxx Brigoda , it is not meant to hurt anyone, everyone can see his signature, and it's not misbehaving. It's just a troll. Please ensure next time when you even begin to report someone. The reason must be valid.

Requesting forum moderators to lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Raven
[MG]Raven
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving    [mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Hahahahahaha that was hilarious. Maxx's signature appears to everyone with their names
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving    [mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving  Empty

Back to top Go down

[mg]maxx[km] has miss behaving

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1