HomeMG teams for the server - Page 2 WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMG teams for the server - Page 2 GzSzGlUMG teams for the server - Page 2 T9ywruyMG teams for the server - Page 2 MrZV306MG teams for the server - Page 2 KNjj8mV

MG teams for the server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

MG teams for the server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MG teams for the server   MG teams for the server - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Your name In game : [MG][SAW]Godmask
Suggestion for In game or Forum: game
What kind of Suggestion you want give: This suggestion gets posted a lot "add new teams" In sted of adding new teams to the script and wasting time when the developers could be coding something else why not just change the names and maybe the teamcolor. It will safe more stress and more object space within the script.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd

AuthorMessage
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: MG teams for the server   MG teams for the server - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Wait in this server we have countries or nations?
Back to top Go down
Briggs
Briggs

PostSubject: Re: MG teams for the server   MG teams for the server - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Eurasia team is kinda irrelevant now, seeing as Soviet*(many country in soviet union) and India are both Eurasia* country's

My list
Germany,India,USA,China/Asia ,U.K/GBR ,Russia, France, Turkey, Brazil,Arabia

@ terminator . unions good idea as they account for most of the countries that dont make it into final list.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: MG teams for the server   MG teams for the server - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:20 am

Japan >>>>>>>> China/Asia
japan have their story with world war
Back to top Go down
[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]
[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG teams for the server   MG teams for the server - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:22 am

[MG]Calculon wrote:
[font=Georgia]
@Swag Yolo : Nazis?....... Don't be so ignorant that could have happened in any country...

Don't blame the soil for that man has done.
A 7 - 1 to [MG]Maxx[kM]
I didn't blame Germany for anything.And the thing about Nazis;it was my personal opinion and I believe that I have got the right to say that.There are many other nations in our world which have got stories of wars and rebellions,which are far more better than the stories linked with Germany.And you have actually got it wrong Calc.That is not the point I made.I was trying to tell that Germany is just a single entity but at the same time Asian Empire is an alliance and every player from Asia will prefer this team to any other.And I support the fact you pointed out.The usage of the word "Empire" can be changed.In the contemporary world,no "empires" exist.So it can be changed to something else(like Asian Alliance or Asian Confederation or something like that).And just like I said before,I support the idea of adding Africa to the team-panel.
Thanks for reading.

Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: MG teams for the server   MG teams for the server - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:39 am

[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] wrote:
I didn't blame Germany for anything.And the thing about Nazis;it was my personal opinion and I believe that I have got the right to say that.There are many other nations in our world which have got stories of wars and rebellions,which are far more better than the stories linked with Germany.And you have actually got it wrong Calc.That is not the point I made.I was trying to tell that Germany is just a single entity but at the same time Asian Empire is an alliance and every player from Asia will prefer this team to any other.And I support the fact you pointed out.The usage of the word "Empire" can be changed.In the contemporary world,no "empires" exist.So it can be changed to something else(like Asian Alliance or Asian Confederation or something like that).And just like I said before,I support the idea of adding Africa to the team-panel.
Thanks for reading.
MG teams for the server - Page 2 6obyrIk

7 - 1
Nuff Said.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: MG teams for the server   MG teams for the server - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:49 am

[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] wrote:
[MG]Calculon wrote:
[font=Georgia]
@Swag Yolo : Nazis?....... Don't be so ignorant that could have happened in any country...

Don't blame the soil for that man has done.
A 7 - 1 to [MG]Maxx[kM]
Thanks for reading.

Asian Alliance nice one e.e
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MG teams for the server   MG teams for the server - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MG teams for the server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2