HomeVote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 GzSzGlUVote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 T9ywruyVote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 MrZV306Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 KNjj8mV

Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who's the one ? that deserves to be the best of 2014
[MG]DR[a]gger .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left104%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 4% [ 7 ]
[MG]Ben Mitch .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left101%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 1% [ 2 ]
[MG]Alshan_007 .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left1010%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 10% [ 16 ]
[ṂƓ]ᾋṨṨᾋȖĿҬ_ᾋƇἝ[ȒƉ] .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left105%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 5% [ 8 ]
[MG]Jayden .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left102%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 2% [ 3 ]
[MG]iDomino_1337 .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left106%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 6% [ 10 ]
[MG]Maxx[kM] .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left104%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 4% [ 6 ]
[MG]Reyo .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left109%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 9% [ 14 ]
bellic .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left107%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 7% [ 11 ]
Infousio .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left106%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 6% [ 9 ]
T[E]rmi[N]a[T]or .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left102%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 2% [ 4 ]
[MG]Calculon .
 6% [ 10 ]
[MG]Yoker[GROW] .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left101%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 1% [ 2 ]
[MG]Fred_Reyez .
 2% [ 4 ]
Cow[MG]Meat .
 2% [ 4 ]
spit_fire .
 1% [ 2 ]
[MG]Badtrip[BB] .
 1% [ 1 ]
[MG]Randy_ .
 2% [ 4 ]
[MG]WaterColour .
 1% [ 2 ]
[MG]Jimm_[NooB] .
 6% [ 9 ]
Reptar .
 2% [ 4 ]
Ra[Z]eBear .
 4% [ 7 ]
[MG]Spar[T]acus[RD] .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left103%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 3% [ 5 ]
[MG]ShadoWarrior .
 2% [ 3 ]
[MG]Irish .
Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Left109%Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Right10
 9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 162

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Note : You'd need to comment with your custom reason after voting with the candidate name which you've voted for & can't vote for yourself ofcourse .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Voted for T[E]rmi[N]a[T]or

Reason : he's the guy who've spammed bout 30+ maps for MG & not a single one got added he's damn under-rated but i'll make sure that on 2015 i'll be using his maps no matter if for COD or for FREEROAM .

Last edited by [MG]Irish_ on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:41 pm

Voted For:Cow[MG]Meat &[MG]Irish_

Reason:Kind Respectful, Never saw him cursing,never mis behaving, caring.

Last edited by [MG]KSTAR_[I.S.I] on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:41 pm

I voted for 17 members this guys are cool and Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming keep it up guys Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Leader[DK]
[MG]Leader[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:42 pm

lol i'm a bitch here or something !!! -_- scratch scratch ( don't add my name please )
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:46 pm

[size=24]Voted for reyo

He's a classic MG mate of mine, we have our laughs here and there. Got a good theme around him
[
/size]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Voted for Razer n Reyo

Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Voted 7 of em which i found to be deserving
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Vote for WaterColour,Fred_Reyez,Jayden,Reyo and Alshan! and can't forget Calculon!

WaterColour : The day i joined server for first time, saw him.He was doing good and was a great guy!(Forgot to ban me for haks xD).Well helped me alot in starting, and was a great guy!

Fred_Reyez : An Old Administrator.A Great guy and a good Friend.Never saw him doing anything wrong! Helped server alot and had alot of fun with him!

Jayden : One and the only one which is the best from old admins(not licking)! Helped server alot,was active alot in start.Great guy and a good friend!

Reyo : Great guy, helped server alot.Great friend and the best problem solver even than google xD

Alshan : Here since he was born, helped alot.Good at managing things.Never saw him raging.

Calculon : One of the Professional Admin in here.Have his on unique way of doing things!

Well everyone is cool here.Can't vote for everyone xd
Back to top Go down
[MG]MigsX
[MG]MigsX

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Voted: [MG]Alshan_007[/b], [b][ṂƓ]ᾋṨṨᾋȖĿҬ_ᾋƇἝ[ȒƉ], [MG]iDomino_1337,[MG]Irish .

I Voted alshan, because he's the one helped me when I have problems with the things here in MG, he talked to me when I was Inactive, and I told him everything and he let me realize the things that I will miss out when I leave Maximum Gaming Community. This person is the one who is helping me also through out the game, also Domino. Domino and Alshan are like partners in this community they have been there for me since the very start helping me in every way they can.

I also Voted Ace, because he's a very Helpful staff here, he assists me when I needed help in forums and in game, and for the rules and etc. he guided me thru out.

I voted this nigga here, Mahad Ansar iDomino the Best Friend League gayness, Just kidding. I voted this awesome guy because he banned me for Health Hax and it is not true, it was just desync. Well the real thing is, this guy made me a good staf a very good person also, he was supporting me telling me about things about MG, about the old players here, he made me like his real brother, a really very helpful staff will guide you all through out, it's his thing helping out players, while pawning players in game, helping in forums and in game, this guy deserves my vote. Goodluck niggah.

I voted Irish, because without him and Paul, Maximum Gaming is not with us at present, you are the very helpful person why? because you make everyone in the Community Happy, by just Hosting the server making updates regularly to make the players happy, helping them to have fun, giving us some entertainment, and made us everyone as Brothers, and also maybe sisters cause of Jelu lol! lol! lol! Thank you Irish and Paul for making this Community may this community last very long and continue to welcome more people Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pupe[DK]
[MG]Pupe[DK]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:44 pm

I voted for Mr. Bellic of course ^^

Reason: A friendly, helpfull and Respectfull Person.
Back to top Go down

[MG]Patrick
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Voted for Irish all day long,
because ya know its irish ma nigguh
Back to top Go down
Briggs
Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:51 am

Voted!
A lot of good admins on that list , most help me out some point in my time MG. Not to mention the great mappers we got . Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:00 am

VOTED 
For [MG]Alshan~[MG]Reyo~[MG]Roman_Bellic~[MG]Calculon~[MG]Fred_Reyez~[MG]Randy~And~Cow[MG]Meat...

*[MG]Alshan: I Voted This Nigga Cuz He Is A Nice Person,Not Sensitive,He Is Always There To
                         Help Me,Not Only Me But All Of The Player,...So? Razz 

*[MG]Reyo: I Vote This Cool/Awesome Admin,Because He Help Alot In The Community,Like Mapping And etc...Like Alshan He Always There To Help Other People,He Is A KindAdmin.

*[MG]Roman_Bellic: I Vote This Admin Because He Is A Very Kind Admin,Always Giving Another Change To The Hacker.He Is Also A Kind Admin.

*[MG]Calculon: I Vote This Mature Admin,Cuz He Is Very Mature(Ofcourse -_-),He Is A Professional Admin

*Fred_Reyez: I Vote Him BEcause He Is An Helpful,Mature,Friendly Admin Thought He Is Not An Active Admin But He Is Doing His Job Correctly!

*[MG]Randy: I Vote Him Because He Is An Awesome,Helpful,Friendly,And Also He Help The Community,Btw Randy GoodLuck With Ur Test...

*Cow[MG]Meat: Same As Randy^ Very Happy Razz 

With Regards,
Ra[Z]e_The_Bear
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:15 am

so hard challenge
a lot of amazing admins but cow meat was most amazing from all Razz
forbidden to watch that video for kids and cow fans
Back to top Go down
[MG]Spar[T]acus[RD]
[MG]Spar[T]acus[RD]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:56 am

voted for irish
i see irish in other clans , but in mg he works diff , harder , mg is like his home.
Back to top Go down
[MG]DR[a]gger
[MG]DR[a]gger
Creator of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:00 pm

voted for [MG]Irish and [MG]Benmitch

reason ( Irish ) he worked so hard to solving every kind of problems which I have faced in life and in mg almost a year worked for mg but sad he left his social internet life now you will be missed here irish everyone in staff respects you alot you are awesome Smile

reason ( Ben-Mitch ) one simple reason because of his efforts im here and our server here in sa:mp Smile love you ben Smile
Back to top Go down
[FWG]Phantom_
[FWG]Phantom_

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:57 pm

Voted for 11 Admins who i think is great and Nice.
Reason why Vote them :
Friendly, Nice guy, good player, Very Helpful, and Great hacker Kicker + banner.
Back to top Go down
FrAgN3tiC_
FrAgN3tiC_

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:14 pm

Voted for a friend(Alshan),a cool admin(reyo) and a brother(domino).

Three of them are helpful,friendly and have there own qualities

P.S am in University Very Happy and Domi told me there is voting.Doing through phone.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Raven
[MG]Raven
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:38 pm

Voted for everyone xD cys i wanted to be fair

my name tho? Sad
Back to top Go down
[MG]Leader[DK]
[MG]Leader[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:48 am

raven don't care Wink this is mea nothing to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:06 am

[MG]DR[a]gger wrote:
voted for [MG]Irish and [MG]Benmitch

reason ( Irish ) he worked so hard to solving every kind of problems which I have faced in life and in mg almost a year worked for mg but sad he left his social internet life now you will be missed here irish everyone in staff respects you alot you are awesome Smile

reason ( Ben-Mitch ) one simple reason because of his efforts im here and our server here in sa:mp Smile love you ben Smile

Exactly, sad that irish will be leaving soon. He've helped me a lot! Even to Shove on my enemies face

Although, it's a hypothetical question, who to choose. Every staffs here in MG are doing their best. My vote goes to Irish . Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]DR[a]gger
[MG]DR[a]gger

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:04 am

[MG]Leader[uW] wrote:
raven don't care Wink this is mea nothing to me Very Happy

what is this ? off-topic commenting ? being jealous seriously ? just because your name isn't here you are

" saying this is mean nothing to me " look at godmask , matrix , patrick , raven and others which isn't part of this list and no one complaining because they just respect everyone which is in this list maybe now you know why you aren't here in list
Back to top Go down
[MG]Leader[DK]
[MG]Leader[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:17 pm

dude you understand me wrong
( this is mean nothing to me ) >>> i mean its ok if my name not in the list or it is and i already voted for i_domino
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014   Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for the Most Amazingly Helpful , Respectful Maximum Gaming Official of 2014

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next