HomeThis is not a ban appeal. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThis is not a ban appeal. GzSzGlUThis is not a ban appeal. T9ywruyThis is not a ban appeal. MrZV306This is not a ban appeal. KNjj8mV

This is not a ban appeal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

John_Magic

This is not a ban appeal. Empty
PostSubject: This is not a ban appeal.   This is not a ban appeal. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Hello Everyone. I'm John_Magic. I was banned for HH. Ofcourse I was cheating (also I was airbreaking and money hacking) I admit it. But I'm not wheaning. I don't want to be unbanned because I don't deserve it. Therefore, as main title says i am not appealing my ban.

By other hand, I am an Administrator Level 2 in another hosted server. (ranked #300 overall) Obviously, I won't tell who I am and where I am from. The fact is, I see that cheat here is very easy. Even though there was like 2-3 admins online and they slap/exploded me like thousand of times. But woah! they didn't detect my HH because I was toggling it. I've got over 500 score. Awesome right?

I hope you improve your AC system.

Best greetins,

John_Magic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is not a ban appeal.   This is not a ban appeal. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Do you seriously have nothing smarter to do than bitch about our admin team?  scratch This is not a ban appeal. Dull
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This is not a ban appeal.   This is not a ban appeal. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Dude I was there,
And we WERE watching you. We KNEW you were toggling it. So I told the other admins to wait to get proper proof to ban you.
WE MAKE SURE A PLAYER IS HACKING BEFORE BANNING THEM.
If you have a problem with that, well you can leave.

PS: No disrespect intended.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: This is not a ban appeal.   This is not a ban appeal. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:57 pm

''Shame on that unlucky lil' server to have guys like you''
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not a ban appeal.   This is not a ban appeal. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is not a ban appeal.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1