Home[MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 GzSzGlU[MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 T9ywruy[MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 MrZV306[MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 KNjj8mV

[MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

[MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:47 am

First topic message reminder :

-In game name:[MG]Troller[DK]
-Your age: 15
-Where are you from: Valjevo,Serbia
- In game score/rank: 117000+, General of army
- How long have you been a part of the community: I have been part of MG for 6 months.
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : Gmt+1, and i am most active in evening.
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: Yes at some other servers.
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : Because i want to help the server bee free of the hackers, ill also warn the rulebreakers, and its a great honor to be in admin team, i wont let anyone down!
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : I will help the server get rid of hackers and warn all rule breakers, help the new players always.At that time some of the new players face problems that only an admin or an moderator can solve.
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):Because i have played on this server for like 6 months. I have alot of experience on this server and i am always helpful. Im active and im frendly to the new players. I also help them alot when they ask on chat. I know all comands, because ive been on [MG] for a long time. And i wont be a bad admin, i will always be responsible and will help other admins. I wont let you down!!!
- Rate your English Level (1-10) : Well, my english isnt perfect, i would say a 8/7.
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : Lol, i would rate myself mature enough for this but i can be a little angry sometimes xD So, maybe a 7/8 too
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons  : Yes. Sometimes our friends can rule break, and we maybe dont want to warn them... but i wont do that... i will warn everyone... also you need to be really responsible, but i am responsible enough...
- Post a screenshot of your /stats :[MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 2SjYTkq

Last edited by [MG]Troller[DK] on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:37 pm

Ok people, i ve got something to say. Ok, i see that Godmask has seen Ace and Alshans posts and thats Ok. So, i have got something to say to Jimmy. Look man, from where do u get that i am not patient? I havnt responded to my app asking for more votes ever. And that i am too desperate to be an admin? How did u get that? I mean , its just to let u guys know.

As for xSeax; you said enough. Just dont talk to me again. Ever.

Ty all for reading. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:39 pm

IDC For You Ok ?
You Don't Deserve To Have Tag Too !
Don't Let Me Talk In Another Way
Your Problem You Asked For Moderator/Admins Stats Many Times But Failed !

You Know This Rule ?: Asking For Admins Stats Not Allowed ?
Back to top Go down
[MG][DT]Evan
[MG][DT]Evan

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:47 pm

Im not an admin But Troller IS Good !!!

+1
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:52 pm

[MG]_XSeaX_[RD] wrote:
[MG]_XSeaX_[RD] wrote:

Asking For Votes Not Allowed
[center][MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 KL7cm5t
I Didn't Said He Asked To Vote For Him For Staff Application
I Got The SS Yesterday And I Posted It Like NOTE.
Actually you did not include anything else in your 'note' than " Asking for votes not allowed". So people followed you and voted negative. Anyways i request you guys to not argue and to not create further arguments on this thread. And for the people who followed Sea's "note" i request you to re-vote with your new statements.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:09 pm

"NOTE" i mean here : to don't ask for votes in future and i already gave my reason right ?
anyways ik he is a good guy but THAT Picture not from me ! from another admin ! so not my problem i just typed what is going in !
stop that drama please !
i said NOTE i didn't said u asked for voting for u +1 in your STAFF APPLICATION so now
i will tell u to stop telling me lier and respect the admins !
And Reyo : that picture not from me u can call it from another one !

Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:17 pm

English please, coz I can't understand a word you're saying
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Ok xSeax can u plz stop expressing ur hate and repeating the same thing so i get denied? Like Reyo said...
[MG]Reyo wrote:
Actually you did not include anything else in your 'note' than " Asking for votes not allowed". So people followed you and voted negative. Anyways i request you guys to not argue and to not create further arguments on this thread. And for the people who followed Sea's "note" i request you to re-vote with your new statements.
All u are doing is saying the same stuff... oh rly? A note? This note doesnt mean shit here. It was like months before... U placed it here and i only got -1s becoz people seen that screenshot. And i know why you are doing this to me... its not Ok to say here, but i know it. So plz stop trying to sabotage me. Tyvm. Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:26 pm

I request a lock on this thread , too much drama and it mainly got ruined by old evidence.
I'll let the guy re-apply after 1 week as a earlier chance because of this mess.
You may re-apply on 13/3/2015 ( 1 week from now ).
Keep in mind that you're not denied but you may re-apply at the date given above.

If any other High-Command Administators have anything they want to say , they can do so bellow my comment. Others are forbiden for now.
Back to top Go down
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:29 pm

For Troller : /cry is helping u please try it Smile
already explained For u but u don't want to understand it's your problem !

bye
and good luck !
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:34 pm

[MG]Reyo wrote:
I request a lock on this thread , too much drama and it mainly got ruined by old evidence.
I'll let the guy re-apply after 1 week as a earlier chance because of this mess.
You may re-apply on 13/3/2015 ( 1 week from now ).
Keep in mind that you're not denied but you may re-apply at the date given above.

If any other High-Command Administators have anything they want to say , they can do so bellow my comment. Others are forbiden for now.
I thought admin apps were open for just 3 days
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:37 pm

[ṂƓ]ᾋṨṨᾋȖĿҬ_ᾋƇἝ[ȒƉ] wrote:

The App will continue for more 36 Hours from now.

Regards,
[MG]Assault_ACE[RD]
Sorry Reyo but I will waiting! Very Happy Wink 
Back to top Go down
[MG]Leader[DK]
[MG]Leader[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:38 pm

guys calm down
sea you said your opinion , no need for provoking others
troller sea told you his opinion about you and you must accept it
guys harry up and vote please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:54 pm

First of all, sorry for posting here Reyo. I know you said that we shouldn't, but I have to.

OK fellas. So, what I have to say is... the screenshot that xSeax posted caused a lot of confusion and mislead here. He wouldn't have got all the negative votes if the screenshot wasn't posted. I have been talking with Alshan on Skype and he said that all of the negative votes given due to the screenshot (Joker, Mais, Dentor's ones) are canceled and the voters are supposed to vote again. In my opinion, this application should be continued, and we need to wait for the responses of other Head managers and above. Thank you all for reading.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:07 pm

[MG]Leader[uW] wrote:
guys calm down
sea you said your opinion , no need for provoking others
troller sea told you his opinion about you and you must accept it
guys harry up and vote please

Leader sea accept his opinion and he dont do anything when troller said sea is lier but sea said 100 time this photo is note for troller and troller dont want to understand.
he know sea dont hate him but we need to respect the other but troller said Sea is lier and dont forget sea is staff member so we need to solve this proplem i hope no more fights.

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello MG Members,

For starters id like to clear the air between Sea and Troller

FOR SEA: You created a mess here on this staff application to a player. Here you are yelling and conspiring with others to vote your way. I am sure that you are lying and that actually is your proof, you just don't want to take responsibility for it.

On your comment about Aaron and Ashiks voting (saying they voted for friends) let me remind you that you are the main reason Mais was accepted into MG with failing requirements, You practically cried to get adminship "Ill donate & quit school to work here" remember that? Do you recall Evan's staff app? (Yea the one you told him to apply for?) Guess who was the main person trying to get him into staff. YOU.....(Again he had failing requirements)

Alright lets get down to the point, Troller ill give you a +1 to prove to everyone here that you have what it takes to hold the responsibility

Last edited by [ℳℊ]ℂalculon on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Okay i quess its fair to be continued..
Countinue your votes.

I'll give you a +1
-I think he'll do fine as a moderator and will try to improve.
Back to top Go down
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:38 am

I Will Give You A Chance +1
-Active
-Immature
-Need To See You Helping !
-Friendly
-You Have To Respect The Admins !

Good Luck
With Regards.
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:34 am

To Voters..."THINK TWICE BEFORE VOTING SOMETHING AND THRICE BEFORE POSTING ANY PROOFS AGAINST"thats all.

[MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 TK4waQJ
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application   [MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Troller[DK] Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2