Home[SAS]nathan MG Applications WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[SAS]nathan MG Applications GzSzGlU[SAS]nathan MG Applications T9ywruy[SAS]nathan MG Applications MrZV306[SAS]nathan MG Applications KNjj8mV

[SAS]nathan MG Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[LWM]nathan
[LWM]nathan

[SAS]nathan MG Applications Empty
PostSubject: [SAS]nathan MG Applications   [SAS]nathan MG Applications EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:06 pm

- What is your In game name: [SAS]nathan
- Your Age : 17 Will Go 18
- Where are you from : Indonesia
- How long have you been a part of the Community:1 Month (Inactive in 1 Week Because cant connect in Server)
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : Always Active In Night/Morning
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: No Have you ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : No
- List of the previous names you have used: [U.S.A]Nathan,[I.S.I]nathan [SAF]nathan ( Cant remember More Sorry )
- Why do you want the tag:Because Its Really Good Server, I Want To Help Other People To Show About This server,Etc
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?:Yes, At All
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]nathan[SAS]
- What can you do as a member to help people:I Would Help Them, And Showing Anything About This server
- Why should we accept you:I Can Help More People, Who Dont Know About Any Feature/Cmd.
- Picture of your stats:https://imgur.com/bX7ltOY
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

[SAS]nathan MG Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SAS]nathan MG Applications   [SAS]nathan MG Applications EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:38 am

[SAS]nathan MG Applications 2uqzt5f

-Did'nt Follow the 5th Rule over here( http://www.mg-official.com/t6-mg-tag-application-format ).Therefore your Application is Denied and You may Re-apply after 2 Weeks(30th May,2015),Good Luck. Smile

Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

[SAS]nathan MG Applications

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1