HomeSir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason GzSzGlUSir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason T9ywruySir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason MrZV306Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason KNjj8mV

Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ismart007

Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason Empty
PostSubject: Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason   Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:04 am

Your ingame username: Hidden_Spider

Date of incident: 22-jun-2015

Admin who banned you:[MG]Deadly[DK] he banned me without any reason he dont know what is hacking and banned me Sad Sad Sad

Ban reason: I dont know why he banned me but he is saying that i am using aimbot i killed him 3 times thats why he banned me.

Short explanation of events:I dont know why [MG]Deadly[DK] banned me but i am sure this must be mistake and he is not a good admin because he dont know what is hacking and what is aimbot...

Reason why you should be unbanned: sir u need to be unbanned me besause i am innoucet and i am active player. my school is off for three(3) months an i want to spend my all time here besause this is one of my best servers i request u to unbanned me.

Screenshots:

Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason Sa_mp_fnfg

My Request: Sir i want to say that plz teach [MG]Deadly[Dk] that what is hacking and how to be a good admin.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason   Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:58 am

First of all stop accusing him for being not a good admin as he banned you , it can be mistake a doubt or might be legit.

Requesting Deadly to Post Proofs ASAP!
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason   Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:06 pm

Ismart007 wrote:
Your ingame username: Hidden_Spider

Date of incident: 22-jun-2015

Admin who banned you:[MG]Deadly[DK] he banned me without any reason he dont know what is hacking and banned me Sad Sad Sad

Ban reason: I dont know why he banned me but he is saying that i am using aimbot i killed him 3 times thats why he banned me.

Short explanation of events:I dont know why [MG]Deadly[DK] banned me but i am sure this must be mistake and he is not a good admin because he dont know what is hacking and what is aimbot...

Reason why you should be unbanned: sir u need to be unbanned me besause i am innoucet and i am active player. my school is off for three(3) months an i want to spend my all time here besause this is one of my best servers i request u to unbanned me.

Screenshots:

Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason Sa_mp_fnfg

My Request: Sir i want to say that plz teach [MG]Deadly[Dk] that what is hacking and how to be a good admin.

[kM]SkullKnight Thanks for The help! But you should not reply here instead you shall PM it to Admin. (Post Deleted)

SelfBusted. Using S0biet.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason   Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:22 pm

Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason IIYSMel
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason   Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir i am innocent and i get banned without any reason

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1