Home[MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. GzSzGlU[MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. T9ywruy[MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. MrZV306[MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. KNjj8mV

[MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[IS]Adam

[MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:06 pm

Name of rulebreaker:[MG]Capone_[DK]
Date of incident:now before 2 minutes
Short explanation of events: rage kicked me cuz i stopped his spree against newbies in usa base ! he should be fired and tbanned for command abusing
Admin Level: level 0.5 , help moderator , fire him already... what a kid
Command abused: /kick , reason : relog , lies he got mad cuz i killed him ..
Screenshots:[MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. L245mc
Back to top Go down

[IS]Adam

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:08 pm

p.s : im 100% sure that i was not bugged cuz i got hit from other enemy with tank and on foot and i have good internet i dont get bugged...!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:33 pm

First calm down, He won't get banned for just kicked you. And what do you mean by "rage kicked", i don't think so. Maybe you were bugged, but only capone knows. According to me, i don't think he abused in any way. I don't think he got raged in anyway, just because you broke his spree.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:02 pm

Show us the full picture and what actually happened.
Back to top Go down

[IS]Adam

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:10 pm

facepalm at these replies...... u can close it if u want... pfffffffffffff
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:05 pm

why shud we believe u blindly lol...lets see what Capone has to say.
Back to top Go down
[MG]d0kh0n[DK]
[MG]d0kh0n[DK]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:25 am

You deserve to get kick ass thousand time Adam

First - as a pic above i see Capone didn't do anything wrong with the reason kicked you . You just inference the things as a dodger

Second - i reality know your hard bad behavior , everytime you gets killed by someone you always insults them all instantly and without exception , of course within me , i think you should be muted everytime you come or temporary banned a few hours for your acting

You said Capone is kid but i dont think so because it must be you not him Laughing
Back to top Go down

[IS]Adam

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:49 am

look this shit i will leave this server

messege to server owner : stop [MG] clan they are destroying the server , make a rule says that admins cant attack main bases or something , they have the commands and look how they asslick to each other to avoid problems and demotions ....

im not raging or somthing , i was boring and i found this server on hosted menu... and i was thinking why less players and good server dsnt deserve low players.... after i saw newbies getting raped by [MG] clan and some mistakes from scripters like headshot and the  weapons prices etc.... i understand now why less players  

lock this topic its waste of time , this server is captured by group of asslickers and newbies hunters.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:57 am

[IS]Adam wrote:

im not raging or somthing , i was boring and i found this server on hosted menu... and i was thinking why less players and good server dsnt deserve low players.... after i saw newbies getting raped by [MG] clan and some mistakes from scripters the  weapons prices etc.... i understand now why less players  

Totally Agree with you at this Point. I hope it will be fixed in Next Update, There might be Single Sawn/Uzi , Anti-Headshot Helmet.All i need is support from you guys , so get those newbies from server and make a poll on forums in suggestion topic and everything will be done for sure.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Capone[BFL]
[MG]Capone[BFL]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:59 am

First of all, I'm not a kid, thank you very much. You were kicked due to the fact that you were desynced, you were flying while being shot at and didn't take any damage, meaning you were desynced. Upon rejoining, you were able to take daamge again. I'm going to tell you this now, and don't take any offense. I don't really care if a "killing spree" ends, I come on this server to have fun, not to rage after being killed. That's it for me, it was not a rage kick, you were desynced which is why you were kicked. All you were asked to do was "rejoin", it seems like you are the one being mad here for losing your killing spree. It's not that hard to press on a button and type in your password once again, honestly.
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:16 am

Alright Adam let me break it down for you.

1. [MG] is NOT a clan, its a community tag created by....yep, you guessed it,
Click Here To Reveal The Creator:

2. [MG]'s are skilled because they dedicate time to the server and with that comes respect and skill.

I do see your point on how [MG]'s kill newbie players to the point of them /q , so thanks for the feedback ill make sure that the constant base killing of newbies it prevented.

[MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. X4G7DOx

Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:53 pm

[MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. CA9JyE7
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.   [MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid. Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Capone_[DK] - rage kick abuser , kid.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Report A Staff Member :: Case Closed-