HomeRegarding Prestige update. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegarding Prestige update. GzSzGlURegarding Prestige update. T9ywruyRegarding Prestige update. MrZV306Regarding Prestige update. KNjj8mV

Regarding Prestige update.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should tec-9 and sawn be included?
Yes
Regarding Prestige update. Left1073%Regarding Prestige update. Right10
 73% [ 16 ]
No
Regarding Prestige update. Left1027%Regarding Prestige update. Right10
 27% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Regarding Prestige update. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:55 pm

As the topic as well as poll says,this issue is concerning about "Prestige"Update being added lately to our server.
I've been receiving complaints regarding that it takes away privileges previously available only to "Donor" class by making two weapons,TEC-9 and Sawn-off getting available to sniper class,which makes both classes same.
So there's no point in players donating money to get some "Extra" privileges over normal players.
To be honest I myself haven't tried it yet due to my massive absence and inactivity... But I expect everyone( including guests and scripters ) to cast their vote and opinion.

Regards,
[ṂƓ]ᾋṨṨᾋȖĿҬ_ᾋƇἝ[ȒƉ]
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Voted.
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Same opinion of it, withoug talking about they having desert eagle, m4, macs, chainsaw and much more weps man ..
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Voted. No
Back to top Go down
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Regarding Prestige update. OqmjB93
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Sawns offs are classed as heavy/close up weapons. They should be for VIP's only Very Happy

Voted
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[MG][DW]Skull
[MG][DW]Skull

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:26 pm

[MG]Godmask wrote:
Sawns offs are classed as heavy/close up weapons. They should be for VIP's only Very Happy

Voted

I agree GodMask
Back to top Go down

Infousio
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:16 pm

I read this topic and the replies and i see comments only from vips.
The prestige weapons was a necessary update because after reaching 10k score the game was becoming meaningless.
The score in the server is going to be more difficult to get obtained in future updates.
The privilege that we give to donors(about weapons) as a gift for supporting our server, is that they can get instant access to dweaps(where is better than 2 prestige weapons).
The only disadvantage right now is that the players where they have more than 50k score are old players from the times that the server was easier and earning score was piece of cake.
So right now i want to make a suggestion, after a future update where the server will become more difficult(in order to obtain score), i want all of the players, score and stats to get reseted.Tell me your opinion by replying.
Back to top Go down
[MG]lcpd[GOD]
[MG]lcpd[GOD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Infousio wrote:
The prestige weapons was a necessary update because after reaching 10k score the game was becoming meaningless.
The score in the server is going to be more difficult to get obtained in future updates.
The privilege that we give to donors(about weapons) as a gift for supporting our server, is that they can get instant access to dweaps(where is better than 2 prestige weapons).
The only disadvantage right now is that the players where they have more than 50k score are old players from the times that the server was easier and earning score was piece of cake.
So right now i want to make a suggestion, after a future update where the server will become more difficult(in order to obtain score), i want all of the players, score and stats to get reseted.Tell me your opinion by replying.

Agree
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:52 am

Voted

Sorry for typing this. I had to make it at least 5 words.
Back to top Go down
Dodger
Dodger
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:38 am

Voted.
Can't type less than 5 words.
Back to top Go down
[MG][DW]Skull
[MG][DW]Skull

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 am

[MG]lcpd wrote:
Infousio wrote:

Agree

I don't agree with that, Because some people worked so hard to achieve to have a higher score to reach their favorite rank and why would we just reset our scores just for that weapons. -_-
Back to top Go down

[MG]YoloWarrior[DK]

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:06 pm

VOTED
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Infousio wrote:

Agree.
I must say there should be a cmd to get those prestige weapons like /pweaps or something use-able like /dweaps, since we get spawned with prestige weapons in DM's too.
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:01 pm

Well this people just want to have benefits like the vips this /prestige is like a /dweap omg they can get desert eagles and sawn offs in the sniper class, it's like giving a free vip to them -_-
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:07 pm

Prestige is for players with high ranks +80K scores but current update is Bugged and newbies Get sawn and tec too.
Prestige is good for high ranks VIP is not only about weapon they got other cmds and benefits... and what's the use of /prestige without Sawn and tec ???? If you remove them then Its same thing as /weapons 
My Vote : YES
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:58 pm

just fixed the prestige system on upcoming update & atm it's just gives up the random prestige ranks on 100 out of 10 players ( as the bugged side ) nothing big on that but yea if the majority willing to get those two weapons to swip out from the system we can do that .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:16 pm

[MG]Terminator_ wrote:
Prestige is for players with high ranks +80K scores but current update is Bugged and newbies Get sawn and tec too.
Prestige is good for high ranks VIP is not only about weapon they got other cmds and benefits... and what's the use of /prestige without Sawn and tec ???? If you remove them then Its same thing as /weapons 
My Vote : YES

Well not the same because you waste money on /weapons and in /prestige they are for free ._.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pupe[DK]
[MG]Pupe[DK]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Voted NO
Sniperclass is growing to a "God-Class" with this. A sniper is annoying already, but now, when a sniper even dont need to hyde anymore and just rape everything is it terribile. Best example is sultan...

Regards,
Pupe
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:55 am

I voted for yes. Normal players should have prestige weapons. Nothing wrong in that? Donors have plenty of other commands, for refilling health, making enemy vehicles go on fire, and much more things! Just because of two damn weapons, the value for donor won't go useless. "True pro's are never scared, They'll beat the shit out of anyone who comes in their way trying to kill them" just because a normal player , and he must be a old player, since they only have access to /prestige after getting 50k score, with sniper, sawn and deagle, not a big deal actually.. The old and loyal players deserve this new feature called prestige. Donors have plenty of other shits, which normal players doesn't have. Just for two weapons, i don't prestige to get removed! Let them enjoy. And /dweaps gives grenade, RPG, sawn, etc. Maybe, you could increase the ammo of these weapons for donors, it will a great addition, and will make people calm down who are opposing this new feature. And i also guess, /prestige don't let players have RPG, /dweaps does give RPG. Chainsaw kill rate is so damn less. I don't really care a person with chainsaw, i will kill him easily, and as for sawn-offs, i don't care too. I can face a person with sawn-off, with ease.

Quote :
Well this people just want to have benefits like the vips this /prestige is like a /dweap omg they can get desert eagles and sawn offs in the sniper class, it's like giving a free vip to them -_-

Now seriously, how in the world, it's like giving free VIP to them? Those players are innocent, and you're are seriously butt hurt, no offence. Just two weapons man? are you kidding me? Do they have commands to heal themselves? do they have commands to set other peoples vehicle on fire? do they have commands to spawn a bike / car to escape from enemies whenever they want? then how will it be like giving free vip to them?

Quote :
Voted NO
Sniperclass is growing to a "God-Class" with this. A sniper is annoying already, but now, when a sniper even dont need to hyde anymore and just rape everything is it terribile. Best example is sultan...

Ok what pupe says makes sense, maybe, sawn off can't be used when they choose sniper class? It will be much better to do that than removing the whole prestige feature.

Regards,
[MG][GOD]Randy_.
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:25 am

Infousio wrote:
OMFG why do u hate me man Shocked
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Prestige update.   Regarding Prestige update. Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Prestige update.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1