HomeUnban appeal - Sultan WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inUnban appeal - Sultan GzSzGlUUnban appeal - Sultan T9ywruyUnban appeal - Sultan MrZV306Unban appeal - Sultan KNjj8mV

Unban appeal - Sultan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

=sultan=

Unban appeal - Sultan Empty
PostSubject: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Your ingame username:=sultan=
Date of incident:2015.07.11
Admin who banned you: [MG][GOD]Randy
Ban reason:aimbot
Short explanation of events: I shoot a sniper rifle, Randy give me ban.
Unban appeal - Sultan Sa-mp-11
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 pm

Hello, sultan. You have been banned by me for using aimbot.

It's been pretty much long time when i first got suspicious about you, and then slowly everyone else got suspicious about your aiming.

Short explanations :

I recorded the video when i was online with undercover account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRbt-Vyduow&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRsjOHofXVM&feature=youtu.be

What happened yesteday :

Aight, firstly, i was in soviet base, and sultan tried to kill me, but i escaped from him. Then he came to india base to kill me, i found him , approached him to kill. I reduced his armour fully, and half of his HP. But then, the player who was losing health constantly when i shot him, suddenly stopped losing health. I shot him continuously using my sawn, but he didn't lose health. So, he killed my by that, and then returned to his base. And then i wanted to kill him, so i went to eurasian base, and there he spotted me, and tried to kill me, i got down, approached him, and same happened again. I reduced his armour and half of health, and suddenly again he stopped losing health, and killed me like a baws. I got enraged for the first time, ( alot ), sorry for that, so i decided to take this Multi-Hacker sultan out. And recorded these proofs.

Irish saying sultan uses aimbot :

Irish, himself have checked sultan before, and confirmed aimbot. Not only irish, many admins did.

Unban appeal - Sultan 2a7e8n8

So, IMO. You are a multi-hacker sultan.

Regards,
[MG][GOD]Randy
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:32 pm

are you offended by me, I killed you 100, where is the proof that I aimbot? Your video does not prove.
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:46 pm

randy if sultan is cheater he should be banned and damned but.....
we are men of justice right? the proofs must be iron and undisputed....
alien
i know people would be happy if dangerous player sultan ll be banned but
i still havent seen iron proofs sorry dude Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
[MG]d0kh0n[DK]
[MG]d0kh0n[DK]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:52 pm

=sultan= wrote:
are you offended by me, I killed you 100, where is the proof that I aimbot? Your video does not prove.

Admit i dont like you because you're fking pro and always kills me all the time Very Happy . But Randy as i see he is saying right , the proofs are not enough to convince that he had hacked
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:58 pm

I Don't Know if he use hack , But i think Sultan Is Pro in sniper
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:58 pm

=sultan= wrote:

No, not at all. Why should i get offended by you? How can can you say my video does not prove? Ok, let's keep it like that, even if my proofs are futile, Irish has checked you before and confirmed that you aimbot. Watch closely, in that second video. How is that when sultan i banned by someone, everyone, especially, Roman says that the proofs are invalid and undisputed?

But Ofc, the proofs are valid. Any person who has a lot of exp in detecting aimbotters can clearly say he is using something suspicious which makes his aim GODLIKE.

Last edited by [ℳḠ][Ḡ☮Ḏ]ℜαη∂ƴ▂ on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:59 pm

TheJoker wrote:
I Don't Know if he use hack , But i think Sultan Is Pro in sniper

Ugh , joker. No one cares if he is pro with sniper. The video shows him DM'ing with UZI . So forget the fact that he is a PRO with sniper.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Yes Proofs are Valid...
~!~~
spam
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:15 pm

i aimbot ? why i not kill mikeman in video " Hacks(aimbot sultan 2)" ?

Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:22 pm

It doesn't mean if you use aimbot, your win rate will be cent percent. He had a upper hand while Dm ing you, and Look at your aiming in that video, damn i smell aimbot again.
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:29 pm

I play every day, record me every day why 2 video) must be 10.000 thousand video proofs
Back to top Go down

CarTeR450
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:41 pm

=sultan= wrote:
I play every day, record me every day why 2 video) must be 10.000 thousand video proofs

You are talking irrelevant stuffs here.
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Well, i've seen that derps and analised and in my opinion sultan isn't using that program to be better than others brow. Look at that proofs, i think that don't proves that all bro really and i'm not saying this to counter you Randy but i don't think that proves that his aimbot, really. His PC is good brow whats the problem of having a good PC and good processors, ram memory and much more browww! Really this is a waste of time in my opinion you should unban him, i tryed to catch his aimbot lots of times but how can i catch a person using that program is he don't even uses it ? .. Well but it's not me who will decide if he will or not be unbanned but if you want to know my opinion about this, i think that he should be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Shake_It[MG] wrote:
Well, i've seen that derps and analised and in my opinion sultan isn't using that program to be better than others brow. Look at that proofs, i think that don't proves that all bro really and i'm not saying this to counter you Randy but i don't think that proves that his aimbot, really. His PC is good brow whats the problem of having a good PC and good processors, ram memory and much more browww! Really this is a waste of time in my opinion you should unban him, i tryed to catch his aimbot lots of times but how can i catch a person using that program is he don't even uses it ? .. Well but it's not me who will decide if he will or not be unbanned but if you want to know my opinion about this, i think that he should be unbanned.
you couldnt find out cuz he doesnt use it when admins are online
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:40 am

Shake_It[MG] wrote:

Seriously? How would a good PC make a person really play like this? Man, you know, this sultan is a pretty much old player, and he knows all of the active and semi-active staffs. And he doesn't use those software he has got in front of them. Did you notice? Did i say i recorded those video with my original account "[MG][GOD]Randy". Ok lets keep it like this man, the proofs are invalid. Why? can you state any reason? The actual reason i banned sultan is, Toggling , not aimbot. I hope you know about toggling, it's turning it on and off, while no admins there he turns it on. Even a pro, will miss a bit of his aim while using UZI, see the first video. His bullets pierced through the body of that player, and YOu can clearly see another playing shouting "Sultan you're a hacker" in that first video. For real man, i posted that particular screen shot of irish saying him using aimbot because, irish is a pretty much Old player in samp, and he has a hell lot of experience in detecting aimbot. And did you notice, he also said that, he checked sultan "while in undercover". You must state some real good reasons if you want to convey, i just don't like the way "Sultan is a pro, he doesn't use hacks. He is good russian pro, he must be unbanned by you", no never. And about you roman, i don't take your votes to consideration anymore, as you're pretty much biased towards russians, no offence, but thats true.

Regards,
[MG][GOD]Randy

P.S: i'm sorry that you failed to detect his hacks, while using your original account, nothing unusual, he knows each and every admin. And to that part, he not only uses aimbot. Will you believe if i say i saw him using air break? not with my "[MG][GOD]Randy" account ofc, it's a different account and i do not want to post that name here, and i didn't take proofs of it, my bad. His beloved friend roman himself said sultan seems like using aimbot when having close combat using UZI. And unfortunate for me, i forgot to take proofs of him using HH. My bad, i was onto killing him. I thought the first time he lagged, but again it happened for the second time.

Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:08 am

about biased towards russians bro.....hm maybe u are right i cant estimate it...
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:31 am

Sultan banned?, Roman spec spec spec spec spec Me
Unban appeal - Sultan 100px-10

Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:47 am

lol is that ur reaction on sultans ban??? really nice What a Face
nice style to toggle channels Razz
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:18 am

bellic wrote:
lol is that ur reaction on sultans ban??? really nice What a Face
nice style to toggle channels Razz

Unban appeal - Sultan 100px-10
Back to top Go down
[MG]Mikey
[MG]Mikey
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:26 am

I especially like video number two Smile
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:01 pm

[MG]Terminator_ wrote:

How do you really know that he uses aimbot ? As i said up in the videos i didn't saw any aimbot, just skills and some people don't want to face a pro player so the most of the admins would like him out of the way..
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Shake_It[MG] wrote:
[MG]Terminator_ wrote:

How do you really know that he uses aimbot ? As i said up in the videos i didn't saw any aimbot, just skills and some people don't want to face a pro player so the most of the admins would like him out of the way..

cuz we are checking him everytime from another account lately I suspeced that he might have tp mods cuz once he headshoted me in my base so I took hydra and went los santo but when I landed there I saw him beside the airport wall abs trying to snipe me. Now tell me how can he be faster than my hydra ?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:05 pm

[MG]Terminator_ wrote:
Shake_It[MG] wrote:
[MG]Terminator_ wrote:

cuz we are checking him everytime from another account lately I suspeced that he might have tp mods cuz once he headshoted me in my base so I took hydra and went los santo but when I landed there I saw him beside the airport wall abs trying to snipe me. Now tell me how can he be faster than my hydra ?

Same happened with alshan too!
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:11 pm

HAHAHAHA, prove, FIB. Stop deceive
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban appeal - Sultan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next