HomeStaff Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStaff Application GzSzGlUStaff Application T9ywruyStaff Application MrZV306Staff Application KNjj8mV

Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:00 pm

well,its not completely a suggestion,but i needed to say it :p

well,as you already know,there's a new staff application shows the staff,hired and fired,promoted and demoted,but it doesn't change,many things changed and the app didn't change,I am a new moderator and I am not in the list,alshan is lvl 3 and vin lvl 2,many things didn't change there so please,change it time by time
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:05 pm

I Agree with it,but as you can see both owners are busy in Developing the server with new scripts and maps,so maybe they haven't got time to edit the list/set forum rank etc.

Sometimes just need to be patient and adjust with the situation,forum ranks will be setted and also Forum will be updated by them by the time.Smile

If Still no,you may kindly PM them regarding the same,no need of creating a topic like this.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1