Homerequest for became a staff member application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inrequest for became a staff member application GzSzGlUrequest for became a staff member application T9ywruyrequest for became a staff member application MrZV306request for became a staff member application KNjj8mV

request for became a staff member application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anduja[kM]
Anduja[kM]

request for became a staff member application Empty
PostSubject: request for became a staff member application   request for became a staff member application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:01 pm

In game name:Anduja[kM]
your age:17
where are you from :italy
in game score/rank:14106 scores and Field Marshall rank
how long have you been a part of the comunity:type 2 or 3 mounths
at which time your active the most and specify your timezone:im on the server between 4.00 and 7.00 p.m
did you had previus experience in being an administrator,if so for how long:i was an amministrator just in 2 italians servers
why you want to be an admin/moderator:i want help the server and protect it from the fuking hackers which they join on this server every day,when i see a hacker i ever used /report id and reason,the 90% of the cases,my reports was goods,and then i want help the new players too
why should we hire your instead of someone else:if I will come accepted moderator, I promise that I will do my best, and do this job without mistakes
then I'll take this responsibility seriously, someone else could take it as an individual game, or just to have power, but I'm not like that, although it would be my first time in the moderator servers English, I still get by
Rate your English level (1-10):7
Rte your maturity level (1-10):8:i think that because im not a abuser and i think of be a good player only the server,loyal and honest ,i have 17 years old and i'm not a kid of 10 years.
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member?state your reasons:I think that the dark side is to have responsibility especially if you make mistakes in using the powers of the administrator / moderator, you have to be precise and to help others, but for me are things that I enjoy doing
Post a screenshoot of your /stats:request for became a staff member application 24b7xnc
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: request for became a staff member application   request for became a staff member application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Hello Anduja!

Well, to start I would like to warn you about a thing, you cannot apply for Moderator/Administrator unless you have the MG tag. You mess up one of the requirements to be an Moderator/Administrator.

Rules & Format to apply for an Mod/Admin - http://www.mg-official.com/t7-admin-application-format

[MG]DR[a]gger wrote:

:: Requirements ::

- Must be [MG] tag holder since 1 month.

So I think that you will be denied.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: request for became a staff member application   request for became a staff member application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:49 pm

CLOSED DUE TO NOT MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS.

NOTE: You'd have to apply for the maximum gaming tag, first of all. (http://www.mg-official.com/t7-admin-application-format)

Your sincerely
[MG]Jayden.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: request for became a staff member application   request for became a staff member application Empty

Back to top Go down

request for became a staff member application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1