HomeBan Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBan Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. GzSzGlUBan Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. T9ywruyBan Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. MrZV306Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. KNjj8mV

Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aricx031

Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:13 am

Your ingame username: Aricx31

Date of incident: 11/11/2015

Admin who banned you: [MG]Terminator[SAW]

Ban reason: bad bad mods

Short explanation of events: Hydra DM, just because I get Hydra locked does not mean MISSILES WILL HIT, SA also has built in flares ingame. I've hit the reporter ALOT too but hes still not shot down.
Reason why you should be unbanned: NO MODS that helps me maintain my Hydra Health and the ban reason is not specific enough for me think of other reasons but I am sure that the player who reported me went with "hacks"

Screenshots:
Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. 5kkQDPP
Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. N6FHXva
Thank you

Last edited by Aricx031 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Persuade other admins to investigate)
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:18 am

We've got hydras ingame with 1000 or 2000 health if you've got banned for vehicle health hack it's an mistake

@[MG]Terminator[SAW] atleast give proper reasons next time .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:52 am

you had Flares Mod which attract all the fired missiles and they wont hit you.
you were using this mod.
I'm uploading the video just wait ....
but before that can you explain about this ? :

Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. 74skcudtgyy225ra54g1the missile attracted by your flare!!!!
Back to top Go down

Aricx031

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:03 am

With all due respect

Where is your minimap and the other pilot?

Have you had first experience in a Hydra-Hydra Missile-Missile DM? Did you account for the PING difference and the DISTANCE between two parties? Even a maverick pilot on high ping can evade missile but to the Hydra Pilot it will look like the missile actually hit. And there is only 1 missile, ONE. I can tell you lack experience in piloting here in SAMP for you to judge THAT as a FLARE mod.

"the missile attracted by your flare!!!!" WTF kind of reasoning is that?

Waiting for the video.

Here are posts about hydra Lock-ons and how BADLY desynced they are on SAMP: (not from other server forums just SAMP forum)

>>LINK REMOVED<<

>>LINK REMOVED<<

I hope for an experienced pilot Admin intervention. I don't intend to be sarcastic but I'm having diffuculty wording his mistakes.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:12 am

@Aricx031 kindly avoid any other forum's link while posting explanation or any kind of opinion , thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:14 am

first of all I know what we see while fighting which looks like it hit you 
I'm talking about flare mod which its not even related to the thing you said.
and admins who spec the player doesnt have the mini map 

watch it in HD and look at those missiles which changes their direction to your flares.
Back to top Go down

Aricx031

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:38 am

Aren't the flares just doing its job?

Admin intervention please. You do realize even if a guy fires 5+ missiles at me, the moment a flare drops all those 5 will go batshiz crazy over the flare. But 1 did look like it hit me.

So my question, did you not know hydras has built in flares built ingame and is built in SAMP?
Back to top Go down

Aricx031

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:45 am

Let me just explain to you that THOSE are the flares the GTA SA has BUILT in since 2004 and they are NOT in any way a MOD and I DO NOT have any mods that AFFECT or CHANGE how my flares work. Thank you
Back to top Go down

Aricx031

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:56 pm

To other admins:

I'll drop it straight. I am convinced that admin [MG]Terminator[SAW] does not know the existance of flares ingame and therefore I please ask another admin to review this case. The video he posted proves nothing about a flaremod and he thinks that those flares dropped in the video are CLEO mods themselves albeit them being in the game since first release.

After his first post, it made me think that I had a CLEO mod which enhances my flares misguiding ability; after the 2nd post, I was more than convinced that he does not know that those were the original flares and is part of the game.

[MG]Terminator[SAW] wrote:
you had Flares Mod which attract all the fired missiles and they wont hit you.
you were using this mod.

I'm uploading the video just wait ....
but before that can you explain about this ? :

Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. 74skcudtgyy225ra54g1the missile attracted by your flare!!!!

[MG]Terminator[SAW] wrote:
first of all I know what we see while fighting which looks like it hit you 
I'm talking about flare mod which its not even related to the thing you said.
and admins who spec the player doesnt have the mini map 

watch it in HD and look at those missiles which changes their direction to your flares.

I don't mean to offend you Terminator but you seem to lack info about the game. I'm sorry for being impatient but day offs don't last forever.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:06 pm

I think Its you that doesn't understand what I'm talking about , in video you can see the normal flares and you say they are original game flares and my answer is yes they are normal flares since I dont have any mod installed .
This is a flare mod : 
Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. Ss10
I'm talking about this and also dont say that I  dont have any information about this game , I have the full information about it.

since Its not a big thing , you'll get a chance and will be unbanned.
don't use some mods which most of the hydra mod packs gives you. like that F-14 skin that you have , the full pack contains afterburner and flaremod.
ask any +5 level admins to unban you.
Back to top Go down

Aricx031

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:20 pm

And I am saying that I DO NOT HAVE that mod installed.

Thats why I asked you questions earlier about if you factored in PING and DISTANCE that makes a missile HIT and register in SAMP. If someone spams me locked me missiles, I spam Flares. Simple as that yet you judged it flare mod without even putting in those factors. Did you see how far away he was from me and seriously think that a single missile will hit at that distance? this is also why im convinced you lack piloting experience here in SAMP to make that kind of decision.
Back to top Go down

Aricx031

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:24 pm

I know how to use CLEO mods and ONLY took the .dffs and .txds for it. I choose my mods properly and do not put mods which put in an unfair advantage like that. Please stop making claims, how about PMng the accused first before the /ban?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:26 pm

you are unbanned try to log in/....
Back to top Go down

Aricx031

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:36 pm

Thank you very much admin. I apologize if you find anything offensive
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.   Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal : Aricx31 for "bad bad mods" Edit: I ask other admins to please investigate.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1